My boyfriend is cheating on me. Help!

honestyrightback

My boyfriend is cheating on me.. AAAAAH. I am trying to keep control. I was online with a man for three years until I found out that online was a lie and he was in a real relationship with a real person. He has been trying to dump me by using other online profiles to pull me away from him. He was afraid to hurt me. What? now he wants to help me. Real person behind this by making me learn from my mistakes. It's turned cruel. They say block him but he started to hack me. I never met him. I did find his real profile on linked in and he took down his picture. He said he didn't want to see me in real life so I can never see or look at him again. Then he still sends me fake profiles to say .. "move on, forget about him". Weird?

• Author
honestyrightback

Why not just dump me and leave. They say, He is a nice guy! anyways .. I don't want to block him now. I want to charge him. Thoughts?

GorillaTheater
No! I don't want to.

Why on earth not? The whole thing sounds nuts; why do you want to be part of that?

• Like 4
  • Author
honestyrightback

I want to scream.. WHY DID HE STAY IN MY LIFE FOR THREE YEARS. WHY DID HE GET REAL PEOPLE INVOLVED. WHY DID HE USE A WEBSITE TO DUMP ME AND WHY DID SO MANY PEOPLE HELP HIM AND NO ONE HIM. HE HACKED ME AND DIDN'T LIKE ME. HE DAMAGED ME. I WANT CHARGES..

That's all

Because he is a cruel, vindictive jerk who enjoyed playing with your emotions.

You are not going to get him charged with anything. What law did he break? Can you prove it?

You need to just forget it and move on, and don't fall for any other online scams.

• Like 4
  • Author
honestyrightback

Actually this was three years and I will charge him. It will happen. Bet your ass I'll do it. The guy goes down for hacking. he hacked my son and made his behavior criticizing my life all over the internet. I was there. I didn't like it. I will prove your ass wrong by charging him.

GorillaTheater
no one me btw. everyone helped and chose him against me. not cool. unforgiving. Charges!

Well, fine. Talk to law enforcement and see what they can do.

But you can do that while blocking both him and the fakes.

• Like 1

honesty - you say you want to "charge him", but for what?

Unless he duped you into sending him money then I'm not sure there's a lot that you can do.

Is he even in the same country as you? :confused:

• Like 1
  • Author
honestyrightback

Actually I have a lot.. I was in trouble in the process and they said "you can't do nothing to me ''. It's a complicated story. Let's see this in a few years. I'll charge him for everything he did! .. Where there is a will there is a way!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
language~T
  • Author
honestyrightback

peoples. the voice. the writers. They give me bad feeling. I always say who are you under nieth. It will happen, the guy will loose everything eventually. I promise you! I lost a lot in this. I deserve to get the credit back that indeed this did happen! no learning> He's going down.

• Author
honestyrightback
honesty - you say you want to "charge him", but for what?

Unless he duped you into sending him money then I'm not sure there's a lot that you can do.

Is he even in the same country as you? :confused:

He is in the same country but a different province and he told everyone in the town I live in things that they in person got involved. Lying based on conversations they listened to.. CHARGES!

GorillaTheater

Okay, here's the way I'm seeing this:

You don't seem too tightly wired together. Maybe it's temporary due to the fact that you're upset, and maybe not. Either way, you'd be better off seeking help for your issues rather than hatching some revenge plot.

• Like 5
My boyfriend is cheating on me.. AAAAAH. I am trying to keep control. I was online with a man for three years until I found out that online was a lie and he was in a real relationship with a real person. He has been trying to dump me by using other online profiles to pull me away from him. He was afraid to hurt me. What? now he wants to help me. Real person behind this by making me learn from my mistakes. It's turned cruel. They say block him but he started to hack me. I never met him. I did find his real profile on linked in and he took down his picture. He said he didn't want to see me in real life so I can never see or look at him again. Then he still sends me fake profiles to say .. "move on, forget about him". Weird?

You are living in internet fantasy air. Turn off your computer and go outside.

• Like 6
  • Author
honestyrightback

Nope. I was mentally ill to begin with. They made more damage by harassing me. The secret guy is a previous coworker. He used my mental issues as a way to harass me and made me look bad! true story. I need help but he needs charges.

I want to scream.. WHY DID HE STAY IN MY LIFE FOR THREE YEARS. WHY DID HE GET REAL PEOPLE INVOLVED. WHY DID HE USE A WEBSITE TO DUMP ME AND WHY DID SO MANY PEOPLE HELP HIM AND NO ONE HIM. HE HACKED ME AND DIDN'T LIKE ME. HE DAMAGED ME. I WANT CHARGES..

That's all

The answer to all of those things is because you let him.

Again, turn off your computer, and go outside.

• Like 3
  • Author
honestyrightback

That messed up story, turned out to be two guys I worked with doing this. now you see I have a point. deliberately talked about like this so you'd get it. This was two men in another province who abused me for sick pleasures.. Yes, charges! I have the suspects..

• Author
honestyrightback
The answer to all of those things is because you let him.

Again, turn off your computer, and go outside.

NO! I am making myself very loudly known.. For a reason ;) they have some profiles on here too!

Nope. I was mentally ill to begin with. They made more damage by harassing me. The secret guy is a previous coworker. He used my mental issues as a way to harass me and made me look bad! true story. I need help but he needs charges.

Charges for what? He didn't do anything legally wrong. Morally..yes..but you never even met the guy, you got catfished. It's cruel but it's not illegal.

I'm sorry he hurt you but there's not a whole lot you can do about it besides move on and not get involved with people who you've never met before again.

You sound like you need to go to therapy. You can't file charges on someone that just played you.

Block him and move on...

• Like 3