How do I get over my girlfriend having a three some behind my back???

Well this happened Saturday during her 18th Birthday celebration on this past Saturday, then it happened ANOTHER TIME on Valentines Day earlier THIS YEAR, after I left for the night for my night shift job. Anyways she had a threesome with one of my best friends and my younger brother and lost her virginity as well. (they did it about four times that night), and I didn't even know about it till yesterday. I talked to my brother and I asked him when were you guys gonna tell me this and he said that I wasn't supposed to find out. she waited a whole weekend to tell me about this because at that time she wanted to have a threesome with me and another guy and I kept saying NO, so she went off and did her own thing, I try to forget it but it wont go away especially since I HAVENT EVEN HAD SEX, WITH HER YET she says she regrets ever doing and she was just experimenting. I'm just wondering what can help me get over this? I also told her that if she ever cheated on me again that it's over.

I think the part that pisses me off is the fact she cheated AND lost her VIRGINITY in the process and that it was on her 18th Birthday ,right when she became of LEGAL AGE,and it happened on Valentines Day. As her boyfriend I just feel like I got robbed of so much, like a milestone, or I had my special moment (s) snatched from me.

Ahhhh, I honestly do not think there is any getting over this. I don't think you should get over this, and I think you should break up with her.

Having a threesome with your boyfriend's brother and your boyfriend's friend is a highly unusual way to lose one's virginity.

I am no prude, and have engaged in my share of scandalous behavior - but this s**** is straight out of a muarry show. I am sure you can do better - she doesn't respect you, and neither does your brother or friend.

• Like 12

Yeah what RC said...

You need a new brother and a new GF.

The fact that you are even thinking about staying with her is just crazy IMHO.

• Like 3

You don't get over it, you dump her cheating butt and get over her. You might also want to have some words with you disloyal brother and friend, distance yourself from them, and keep any future gfs away from them.

• Like 6

Why on earth do you want to

get over it"?????

Can you answer that one??? And you might want to be re-evaluating your relationship with your brother. Not quite what I consider brotherly what he did.

• Like 5

You don't.

This is not a girl to have relationship with, and your "best friend" is NOT your best friend and as for your brother...

• Like 10
I also told her that if she ever cheated on me again that it's over.

Translation: I'm a doormat. I will tolerate disrespect and shytt behavior.

• Like 5
I think the part that pisses me off is the fact she cheated AND lost her VIRGINITY in the process and that it was on her 18th Birthday ,right when she became of LEGAL AGE,and it happened on Valentines Day. As her boyfriend I just feel like I got robbed of so much, like a milestone, or I had my special moment (s) snatched from me.

Some of this seems like strange things to prioritize hurt over when the obvious deceit is that SHE HAD SEX WITH YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR BEST FRIEND AT THE SAME TIME AND NOT YOU.

The reason I point that out is you may need some some personal evaluation and readjustment here before you can make an effort to stand up for yourself and not be a doormat going forward. If you're mainly worried that it was Valentine's Day and all that.

• Like 4
Why you say that??

Because your first time you're scared, nervous, don't know what to expect, you want to do it with someone you care about and trust, not get two guys to go to pound town the first time.

• Like 10
Why you say that??

It's kinda like entering a race for your first time driving a car, rather than attempting a few laps around a parking lot.

She had been saving herself for..... a threesome with randoms?

• Like 5
It's kinda like entering a race for your first time driving a car, rather than attempting a few laps around a parking lot.

She had been saving herself for..... a threesome with randoms?

She could have been very very drunk though.

Alcohol lowers the inhibitions.

GunslingerRoland

So wait, if this is a true post, she's cheated on you multiple times with your friends and family yet refuses to have sex with you? On special occasions none the less? And you stick around for what exactly?

• Like 1

Dump her, Block her. Hopefully your not living with your brother. Ditch the friend and block your brother as well. With family and friends like that who needs enemies.

C

• Like 3
She could have been very very drunk though.

Alcohol lowers the inhibitions.

True... But there was not talk of drunken mistakes at all...

Also there actually are some ppl who take the plunge like that. It doesn't ever seem to be particularly healthy but there are a lot of less than well-adjusted ppl out there. :/

Because your first time you're scared, nervous, don't know what to expect, you want to do it with someone you care about and trust, not get two guys to go to pound town the first time.

Also not normal to do a threesome for the first time one has sex.

There is nothing to forgive. Time to dump her and your "friend", friends like that who needs enemies, and cut your brother out of your life forever.

There is nothing to forgive. Time to dump her and your "friend", friends like that who needs enemies, and cut your brother out of your life forever.

He's brother is about 16 years old, these are kids...

I feel for you :( I second the advice of others though... get them all out of your life. Your brother you might be able to forgive sometime down the road, but your best friend? Nah. He's no friend of yours. And she isn't worth worrying about if she's willing to do that to you.

I wonder about her previous experiences. It seems odd for her first time to be a threesome unless she's experienced sex prior. Are you sure she was a virgin? I'm assuming you don't know the answer to that for sure but something makes me wonder if she wasn't sexually abused in the past or has more experience with sex than you are aware of.