My boyfriend wants to make his ex girlfriend jealous.

He talks a lot of trash about her and he hates her. He wants to make her jealous, I don't know what to do. In turn, this makes me clingy. Does he want his ex girlfriend back and does he love her? I'm so confused at why he's doing this when he claims to hate her and moved on.

He seems too emotionally involved with his ex to be dating someone new. I think you would be better off out of this relationship before the inevitable happens and he precipitates a clash with her and drags you into it.

• Like 6
  • Author
He seems too emotionally involved with his ex to be dating someone new. I think you would be better off out of this relationship before the inevitable happens and he precipitates a clash with her and drags you into it.

We've been together for 11 months that's the issue ?

You shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who has toxic/hostile intentions to hurt or harm someone emotionally (or physical). He's a sick boy.

There is nothing you can do to change this behavior. Why be with someone that scares you/ makes you insecure or uncomfortable. This is so unhealthy. He is vengeful, so you better watch it, he may even turn on you.

11months is nothing, get out now.

• Like 5

He is definitely still into his ex.

Sorry OP, but this isn't going to end well for you. Get rid. 11 months isn't very long in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 2
He talks a lot of trash about her and he hates her. He wants to make her jealous, I don't know what to do. In turn, this makes me clingy. Does he want his ex girlfriend back and does he love her? I'm so confused at why he's doing this when he claims to hate her and moved on.

He's full of crap.

If he really moved on he would view her with total indifference. You are dating a Drama queen for a boyfriend.

Sorry but he would be more than happy to bang her if he thought you would never find out.

Don't let it get to that point. Life is to short.

Get rid of him.

• Author
He is definitely still into his ex.

Sorry OP, but this isn't going to end well for you. Get rid. 11 months isn't very long in the grand scheme of things.

I think he just wants a reaction out of his ex, hence why he's trying to make her jealous.

• Author
He's full of crap.

If he really moved on he would view her with total indifference. You are dating a Drama queen for a boyfriend.

Sorry but he would be more than happy to bang her if he thought you would never find out.

Don't let it get to that point. Life is to short.

Get rid of him.

I found out recently, he gave me flowers on their anniversary date lol! How sad ?

• Author
You shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who has toxic/hostile intentions to hurt or harm someone emotionally (or physical). He's a sick boy.

There is nothing you can do to change this behavior. Why be with someone that scares you/ makes you insecure or uncomfortable. This is so unhealthy. He is vengeful, so you better watch it, he may even turn on you.

11months is nothing, get out now.

He is really selfish and immature.

I think he just wants a reaction out of his ex, hence why he's trying to make her jealous.

He most definitely still has feelings for her. If he didn't, he wouldn't bother trying to make his ex jealous now that he has you.

• Author
He most definitely still has feelings for her. If he didn't, he wouldn't bother trying to make his ex jealous now that he has you.

I guess he's just trying to get a reaction out of her.

• Like 1

I was in that situation but as the ex. Until recently he dragged women out just to annoy me, I had to block him from everything to freaken get rid of him, I asked him like 6 times to go away. I very much doubt he is capable of holding down a relationship, I have no idea what his deal is, reckon he is just ******d up in the head.

• Like 1

Yeah, he wants to get a reaction out of her because he still likes her. You don't try to make people jealous like that unless you want them. and the fact that he feels comfortable saying all this in front of you shows how little he cares about your feelings. Dump him before he dumps you for her.

• Author
I was in that situation but as the ex. Until recently he dragged women out just to annoy me, I had to block him from everything to freaken get rid of him, I asked him like 6 times to go away. I very much doubt he is capable of holding down a relationship, I have no idea what his deal is, reckon he is just ******d up in the head.

I guess he just wanted to reconcile?

• Author
Yeah, he wants to get a reaction out of her because he still likes her. You don't try to make people jealous like that unless you want them. and the fact that he feels comfortable saying all this in front of you shows how little he cares about your feelings. Dump him before he dumps you for her.

But we've been together for 11 months and there's been no reaction, yet he's still trying. He must really love her, damn.

Yes he still loves his ex. He should be indifferent to her by now not wanting to make her jealous. I would break up with him if I were you.

• Like 2

Sorry to say but you are the "rebound".

He is still emotionally involved with his ex.

This will not end well for you, best to get out now.

Going forward, never get involved with anyone else who "hates" their ex.

• Like 3
  • Author
Yes he still loves his ex. He should be indifferent to her by now not wanting to make her jealous. I would break up with him if I were you.

I guess either she will contact him or he will contact her, I'm just getting used to make her jealous. I think he's using me to taunt her and throw our relationship in her face.

Do you think if she made any noise towards him, he will get back with her?

• Author
Sorry to say but you are the "rebound".

He is still emotionally involved with his ex.

This will not end well for you, best to get out now.

Going forward, never get involved with anyone else who "hates" their ex.

It sucks that he's still emotionally involved despite being broken up with her for so long. I know this will sound stupid but he never commented on my photos on Facebook despite being together for a year. As soon as he found out his ex girlfriend looked at his profile he blocked her. Then, I had a new profile picture he commented on it for her to see.

• Author

I know this will sound stupid but he never commented on my photos on Facebook despite being together for a year. As soon as he found out his ex girlfriend looked at his profile he blocked her. Then, I had a new profile picture he commented on it for her to see.

But we've been together for 11 months and there's been no reaction, yet he's still trying. He must really love her, damn.

This is incredibly obvious. So why are you still dating him?

• Like 2
Because he said he hates her and talks rubbish about her.

...Yes, that's the confirmation of his infatuation with her, the ongoing theme of this thread. Which you seem to understand. Either dump him or suck it up and deal with being his second choice. Until he dumps you, of course.

The fact that you're still dating him after all of this leads me to believe you're probably not going to break up with him. You didn't need us to tell you this is wrong or that this guy is using you. You already know that and for whatever reason you're still accepting it.

• Like 1
Because he said he hates her and talks rubbish about her.

Girl, sometimes, you really have to differentiate what people say and what people do. Action speaks louder than words. The fact that you are here means you know that he's still into her.

Do what you believe is best. You have been dating for a year. Don't invest more time on this guy, it will lead to more pain in the long run. Find someone else.

Good lord he's been harassing her for almost a year without letting up. Just think what's going to happen when you piss him off......he is abusive.