How do I deduce this guy?

Okay I need you guys' help. I'm super into this guy even though I don't actually know why. He's a typical f**k boy. But there's something about him that drives me crazy. Anyway. We don't go to the same school and we're both busy a lot, but on the weekends I usually go over to his place. I dress sexy and wear nice underwear if any at all. But then he never does anything! Hell want to watch TV and asks me to play with his hair and occasionally grab my ass. And I know he checks me out when I'm not looking. And once I leave he texts me a lot and talks to me about sex and our fantasies and all the stupid s*** he does all day. I occasionally send him nudes.

I've dropped hints that I want to sleep with him and he's told me that he wants to have sex with me too. He just never acts on anything.

My plan for the weekend is to seduce him and turn him on to a point where he can't resist. WHAT DO I DO??

Okay I need you guys' help. I'm super into this guy even though I don't actually know why. He's a typical f**k boy. But there's something about him that drives me crazy. Anyway. We don't go to the same school and we're both busy a lot, but on the weekends I usually go over to his place. I dress sexy and wear nice underwear if any at all. But then he never does anything! Hell want to watch TV and asks me to play with his hair and occasionally grab my ass. And I know he checks me out when I'm not looking. And once I leave he texts me a lot and talks to me about sex and our fantasies and all the stupid s*** he does all day. I occasionally send him nudes.

I've dropped hints that I want to sleep with him and he's told me that he wants to have sex with me too. He just never acts on anything.

My plan for the weekend is to seduce him and turn him on to a point where he can't resist. WHAT DO I DO??

Ignore him

• Like 1

Just grab him and go to town on him. You'll get your answer within a few seconds