Do I tell the GF that he cheated with me?

Met him over 4 months ago- he came on strong...after about 6 weeks I started to give him more time. Feelings were developing. He told me he loved me and wanted a relationship with me, be exclusive.

He introduced me to all his friends and I spent time with them and his son.

Something felt "off" recently, but I never felt he had a woman on the side...but last week, he started acting weird-putting distance between us- very unusual....I did a little social media research and quickly found out the truth. Turns out he does have another woman and she lives 3000 miles away.

She visits every 3-4 months over past 2 years. He's been there twice over the past 2 years. He visited her about 3 weeks after he met me (she posted a pic of them laying in bed- I wish I had checked social media sooner!)...when he came back we got closer- that is when he told me he loved me.

This poor girl thinks he is her dream come true. (He is 16 years older than her).

I confronted him and of course he lied. He accused me of stalking him on Facebook.

What I don't get is how all his friends (male and female) could also lie to her- they are all friends with her. They were welcoming to me. All the while telling her how they missed her, couldn't wait for her next visit...which is going on right now.

She seems like a good young women and most certainly doesn't deserve this cheating a-hole.

Do I tell her what he's been up to? Not to mention how his friends, who she thinks are her friends too, are all in on it?

What is the best way to handle this? I already told him to get lost. Do I just walk away and let her find out on her own?

My ex husband cheated on me for 2 years before I found out- I wish someone had told me...but that is just me.

• Author

I am torn bc some of my GFs have said no way- to stay out of it- and some have said hell yes tell her. IDK. He is a slick dude. Maybe I am doing this more just to get back at him.

I just want to do the right thing. Whatever that may be.

I have been in a similar situation and I told.

I don't regret a bit, it helped me get over him as he was so angry at me, his pure evilness shone out making him totally unappealing.

She didn't believe me, and believed his lies- that's her problem. Not mine.

• Author

Mrs. Rubble, YES! That is what I am thinking...it will help me. And isn't it amazing how these cheaters get mad at US?? He is furious with me bc I showed up at his place and she was there- he didn't answer. But after that it is pretty clear from her posts they are not together and she is grieving. I feel so bad for her. He was hoping to shine me on for a week then once she was gone fit me right back in.

What is really disturbing are his BFFs...these women who are just stabbing this girl in the back. And protecting him. I want her to know about them as much as him.

Hopefully someone who is like her in this position will reply.

I don't want to hurt her anymore than she is- I am hurting too. It sucks to be betrayed by not only a man, but by other women who you think are your friends.

• Like 1

It's one thing to go into it knowing he has a GF...then I would say button it up, BUT since he deceived you both, I say yes, tell her with adequate proof that she can't deny that he is a cheating dog. Wow what a jerk.