My (former) stripper girlfriend- reads like a novel

So I made a new profile on here since it has been so long since I've been on the boards I forgot... I have had 2 marriages, one is in the end stages of a year long divorce, the first was 18 years, the second 7 years... neither time did I marry purely for love, the first yielded my son (gf got pregnant), the second was where my gf was Venezuelan and we dated LTR 2 years when we married because I got tired of getting dragged to go to get her work visa mess...

So in Feb 2016 last spouse and I decided to call it quits... I moved out in June, never slept together since Feb... dated 10 ladies of various ages.. Both divorces ended with my wives being 40-44 ... so I thought f this... I'll date those females either way before 40 or after 50... I dated a 54 year old, I'm 51 but she was old in her thinking, with my wives previous we were always young, exercise, youthful in every way... and I look 40 literally 38-40 and have 1200 testosterone and weight lift... etc i.e.... not bad for an older guy. So I found a lot of times I was so bored I'd be looking at my watch to get the night over... then I met a girl at the gym, then I dated a coworker... then I met another and another and so it seemed ages in the 30's was perfect for me. My ex and I had either sex or made love etc... 4 times-5 times a week... Take that drive to Feb 2016 and then nothing until I began dating in June 2016 was tough but I had to do that so I wouldn't rebound. Not one date did I do a past say 5 dates, maybe 6 except one girl. And here goes my story...

I was driving home, saw a sign, free admission and 1 free beer with Tampa Bay Rays shirt.. I had one on and turned in... met a girl named Krista(real name) it was her first night at this job, she was working but we hit it off so much we kept hanging out, I'd say go ... you need to make money and I gotta go anyway. She gave me her number then ended up talking for 3 hours without her getting a tip, no I didn't drink, just talked about life, found out she was bright, intelligent, beautiful, hated what she did for a living the past 7 years but mostly that was because of her toxic relationship with her ex of 3 years that she left behind to move to Florida to live with her uncle... long story short, she ran away from drugs, I had done drugs after my first divorce for a couple years... she had done them just as long and quit on her own just as I did because we saw the destruction. I'm a fairly successful real estate guy, live in a gated but not posh apartment with my son who happens to be my other roommate... son is 29 (reason I'm telling this for later).

So Krisxx and I talked as I said for 3 hours and it was like 1am and I was saying goodnight... she and I hugged and then lip locked in the middle of the club, so much so we both sweat and heated passion to the point we decided to go into the back all the while I'm thinking wtf am I doing... and she and I literally made love, literally literally ... she was like wtf did I just do ... I said I'm sorry too and she wouldn't take a tip, she made $20 ... I forced her to take money but she said no no no.. So next day, I text messaged her... I said hey and she said heyyyyy I didn't think you'd message me. I said are you going to work.. she is a dancer. She said nah, it was miserable and she doesn't think she can do that... I said don't plan anything for tomorrow because I'm taking you out and she said okayy .. and so began a relationship that has turned into a 3 month love/hate/love ...

I am 51 I thought she was in her 30's... she's 24 ... married still to a guy up north just never divorced. She's had a tough life... I have too. She's bright, sweet, smart and catches my bull****, calls me out on it even.. bull**** meaning i cannot get anything past her. The first month it seemed like a hookup with friendship in between... we both didn't know each other too well nor did we know ages.. never asked, never came up. One night she was talking to her mom and said... hey by the way how old are you? 42 right? nope higher... 45 nope higher 50 nope and she said bull fn shxt and I showed her my ID and I said why, how old are you, she said 24 ... omg wtf have we done we said then after her call she and I held hands and I said nothing ... she said well, I like you and I don't care. I later found she didn't care but I'm the old dude to her friends... but she kinda defends me.

3 months dating-- the L word slipped out last night at dinner, she said you do know I love you and I said yeah kinda f'd up huh... I love you too. I had asked my psychologist who said age doesn't matter... my mom said the same. Her mom initially was okay but her mom is a messed up druggie... It should be said, Krisxx is clean still and we are happy. Dating a 24 year old with a 29 year old son is kinda messed up ... So so so so so so many potential problems await but what am I to do?????????? It drives me crazy she has 1000 friends on facebook and texts all the time... I don't want to have a cheating relationship, I never cheated on a wife or a girlfriend... she says I'm the only one she is with in bed .. she says a lot like that and she stays with me 3-4 days in a row.

Do I break it off... as I said before we are literally falling in love which isn't fair to her, do I as my dr suggested just go with the flow? What do I do???? My life has never been happier, I'm broke from the divorce mess and being in sales so she definitely isn't after me for money... she is absolutely beautiful.

I have many girls want to date me but I'd stop talking to em all ... except one... there is this girl I dated a few times, she isn't "easy" she is the complete opposite of my gf... she's 31 she has only had 1 guy and she says we must be friends for a year before dating but it is so so so apparent we like each other in a LTR way maybe even marriage. Now you see why I am making this post...

They both know about each other...

JoeSmith357-1

You are dating a stripper. I'm not sure what expectations you have. But you would be naive to think you are the first patron she has banged the first night she met them.

Not relationship material, but i'm sure it's fun. Please use protection.

• Like 2
Dating a 24 year old with a 29 year old son is kinda messed up

:lmao:

You're in quite the pickle! Not only are you 27 years her senior, but she's also a stripper.

I think you should probably make a run for it now while you still have a chance. Think about it, if you get her pregnant, you're right back to square one again.

Edited by Javelin
  • Like 1

Well first off, why not just have fun and yes use protection.

You don't sound like a guy that gives his heart away that easily.

Can you keep yourself from really falling in love deep? If you can I say have fun and enjoy her and the relationship. You never know she may really love you, and you are probably the first guy that has treated her decently. So there is that.

However, if you cannot keep from falling deep you got to get out now. She could flake on you in 3 more months and break your heart. You don't want that at all.

Just be careful.

I am your age and I would have a tough time dating a girl that young but on the other hand it sounds really organic that way that it happened.

For me, I try to cut, or did - working on marriage now, it off at a minimum of 40 years old.

And hay, on the girl that wants to be friends for a year, unless you are expecting a mink lined one, which I have never found and I tried, you need to dump her IMHO.

That is just a little over the top for me...

• Like 1

Just have fun. It won't last. (Likely)

Marriages with 20 year age differences have 95% divorce rates.

She might genuinely love you but probably because she has some daddy issues.

You are at one stage in your life and she is at another. She is so young and probably hasn't started thinking about kids and a family yet....you've already done all that. Say she wants to start at 30 with kids... you'll be like what 55-56? Probably with grandkids? Do you really want to start over?

Enjoy your time together but I would not expect to spend the rest of your life with her

• Like 2