Friends with Benefits

A girl who has been in a relationship for almost 2 years has been flirting extremely strongly with me. She has held my hands during night outs and looks at me all the time in the eyes.

She has told me she missed the chase and rush of the single life. She finds her boyfriend annoying. She also confessed that she is physically attracted to me and would like to be Friends with Benefits. I am also physically attracted to her.

We've made out quite a few times, I am single.

Although i feel morally wrong about this, i havent forced anything onto her, as she suggested and led me on all this way.

What should i do about this?

Although i feel morally wrong about this, i havent forced anything onto her, as she suggested and led me on all this way.

Oh bullschnitt...lol

Did she have a Glock to your head while you motorboated her orbs and rammed your tongue down her throat?

I think not...

Give me a break.

You feel about as morally wrong about it as I do when I curse Mexicans after getting the runs from Taco Bell. LMFAO!

You better put the brakes on this, because young man, That whole FWB thing when she is in a relationship for 2 years probably is going to backfire on you, .

If she is so non chalant about this I doubt she will be able to keep her mouth shut about it. She'll tell her friends eventually and in due course her BF will eventually get wind of it. So if you want all the drama that comes with that, be my guest.

You would do wise to find someone single so you don't have such problems

• Like 1

Remember choices/actions you make will have repercussions of some kind....are you willing to take that risk?

A girl who has been in a relationship for almost 2 years has been flirting extremely strongly with me. She has held my hands during night outs and looks at me all the time in the eyes.

She has told me she missed the chase and rush of the single life. She finds her boyfriend annoying. She also confessed that she is physically attracted to me and would like to be Friends with Benefits. I am also physically attracted to her.

i feel morally wrong about this -- People who ignore their morals live with a lot of guilt and anxiety . . .

Morality is about insight and vision for consequences of behavior. If a person's moral compass is broken, they're going to feel lost and confused. It's also about empathy . . . she has a boyfriend . . . walk around in his shoes a little bit.

i havent forced anything onto her -- Let me tell you that if you are willing participant to something that you feel is morally wrong, you are just as guilty as she is in terms of cheating on her boyfriend. It's not about her, it's about YOU.

You should move on from her before the consequences of YOUR actions catch up to you . . .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well she cheated on her boyfriend already it seems. It also seems like you already played a part in that. So.. yeah go the whole way.

Just letting you know though that her boyfriend will find out and all the drama will be headed your way.

Good luck bro. Best advice is to get out as fast as you can. If you got a brain.

When people do things that they know to be wrong, it has a very corrosive effect on their psyche/character.

Its something to be avoided at all costs.