Why did he delete me from snapchat?

Hello. My ex broke up with me few weeks ago after I caught him cheating on me with couple different women. He snapchatted me and mailed me the past two days to see how I was but not to get me back. He keeps seeing my snapchat stories most of the time I put it up. But last night I went to a lunch partying for the first time after the break up and he saw my story on snapchat and decided to remove me as a friend as I noticed he is no longer a "friend" of mine on my snap contact I wonder why did he do this without being too obsessed. Did he feel jealous because I moved on and didn't want to see more of me happy or is he signalling for attention to see if I would notice

Space Ritual

Could be, but more than likely since you dumped him and were milquetoast towards him when he did contact you, he probably saw that remaining in communication with you was a futile effort.

So rather than stew about it, he would rather not have any communication with you. Thus he blocked you.

He is trying to convince himself and you that he is moving on.

Why you even worry about his snapchat is actually somewhat of a mystery. Since he cheated on you and showed you who he was, shouldn't you believe him?

I would.

He broke up with you and was trying to ease his guilt by contacting you to see how you are. Now that he sees you are doing alright he has blocked you so you can move on. I think you are doing well by moving forward.

• Like 2
He broke up with you and was trying to ease his guilt by contacting you to see how you are. Now that he sees you are doing alright he has blocked you so you can move on. I think you are doing well by moving forward.

^^^^I was thinking the same thing.