Should I reveal the jealousy?

Met a guy I really like. Fell in love with him quickly. I stayed a virgin before I met him. I was not waiting for marriage to having sex. I was just waiting for the right person - a person I love. I feel he is very special, and decided to have sex for the first time, with him. It's kind of a big deal for me.

He seemed to love me, and he is happy to be the first one for me and told me it made him feel special. I want him to have a good and happy life before he met me, but at the same time I feel disappointed I am not that special to him. In a way, I feel like I am not being loved as much as I love him. Rationally, it's probably not the case. We just have different life choices, difference values and different love languages. But I can't stop this uneasy feeling. Should I tell him about it?

Edited by flintstone

Why did you sleep with him if he has different life choices, different values, and different love languages???? This is incompatibility....it's no wonder it doesn't feel right. Telling him won't make him love you more or increase his affection. He is just going to look at it as insecurity, say a few nice words then leave it. You are just new to this, and there will be feelings of uncertainty....you can't change that. It has to go away on it's own.

Sorry to say this but he won't be your last, so just chalk it up as experience and not worry about it. Just enjoy what you have, and see where it takes you.

• Like 1

I agree with smackie9 .....just chill out. You shouldn't have had sex with him but you can't change that now.... just wait & see what happens

No, don't reveal this. Your insecurity is yours to deal with, not his. It will likely bring strain, because he could interpret you as being judgmental of him for the choices he's made. You assuming you're not special to him is projection of your value system onto him. That's not fair, considering you knew this before having sex with him.

But if you're so incompatible, I have to wonder why you are dating?