What is the best thing to do with this type of girl?

i 24/m met a girl 22/f when i was in a relationship but didnt tell her. though we were not dating she knew i liked her very much. i never crossed the line. she later found i was in a relationship and she was pissed. i apologised and told i didnt want to loose her thats why i did that. she accepted my apology but i broke contact to avoid misunderstanding. i too later found she was in a relationship (so i wondered why she was upset then?). after some months my relationship didnt work out my ex 23/f bcoz she was not matured enough to stay and have us work our **** out. so i went to this girl and she said she broke up too. i told her i loved her and would even marry her so we started dating.

1week into the relationship she cheated on me with her ex. i was sad bcoz i did nothing wrong and everything was going well. she cried n said sorry. she said i could sleep with other girls to get my anger away but i refused to do that. so after what happened ofcoz things were never the same. we break up and make up a lot for i could hardly trust her.

during one of the breakups we got back together as usual and she admitted she went clubbing with guys and i was so pissed and told her she lack dignity. i told her am going back to my ex (bcoz my ex made me understand she wants me back). this girl pleaded but i refused so she said i should date both of them. i started dating my ex again and opened up about the idea of dating her with someone else but she refused and said i have to choose one and ofcoz i chose my ex. but one problem was that i didnt tell my ex i slept with this other girl bcoz i was scared she would leave again.

The other girl on the other hand was angry i chose my ex over her and went to tell her details of sexual moments together (revenge). My ex was angry confronted me but i cried and told her to not believe what she heared (bcoz i know she will hate me when i admit it, i know her too well). but all failed she told me believe what the girl said and she cant get over it then she broke up with me.

i Felt so lonely and asked this other girl why she did that to me she told me she was sorry but she told me my ex confided in her that she was tired of me and she just need an excuse to leave. i was weak at this point so this girl acted as comfort to me. She treated me nice so i really began to have affection for again. But one day i contacted my ex for i heared she was in the hospital so this girl saw the call log on my phone and asked why and i gave my reasons. i never called my ex again. Everything was good after that but i suddenely checked her phone one day and saw she accepted to date another boy from her country. now i was quite sad. Her excuse was that i contacted my ex.

she casually said sorry but i said am done hearing that so she asked what i wanted i told her she should leave my life. i was so angry at the way she left without showing any remourse. so i said mean stuffs to her, told her she was nothing to me, i only used her and that i even slept with someone else (all was lies just to make her feel pain). although i feel ashamed for those thigns i said.

1week after breakup i sent apology through her friend. i met her in person too and apologised. she said its ok and but she really wana come to my place. i refused at first bcoz i was still angry but i later gave in when she told she was dating no one else. but during intercourse she admitted she slept a black guy on the night of breakup. it hurt so bad especially knowing he is the same race as me.

Her excuse is that the words i said made her angry and that she missed me and was desperat for love. we had issues so i said i will watch her and see if she is going to change. i told her i will test her by making thigns difficult for her. she said she dont mind and that she dont want anytoher boy even i when i leave she wont even hangout and all. so i stoped talking to her for a few weeks and deleted her number

Now we have been seeing each other for sometime now but not dating. She lied she went out with no one but i pressed on then she told me that when i stoped talking to her she hung out other black boys in their house and but refused them when they try to make her have sex. But she admit she had sex with one local guy she knows on her trip to an island (she claims its rape, and occured twice). I dont understand how a girl at 22 can be like this.

I dont know how i came to like such a girl. Pleas how do i get myself out of this????

Why would you want to extricate yourself from such a drama queen––you may have trouble finding another one who is such a perfect match. And as long as you both stay busy making each other miserable you're sparing a whole bunch of others who may have no proclivity for it.

• Like 2

You get yourself out of it by finding a "normal" girlfriend, and then forgetting you ever met this current goofball you have gotten involved with.

Start thinking with your brain above your waist and you will realize how ridiculous it is to even want to be near this girl

Your other choice is to wonder from dawn till dusk who she is messing around with.

Your call. The answer is simple

I agree with Salparadise's post. I think you two are very compatible, and should keep seeing each other. You seem to have no problem lying and cheating, so why would you be pissed that this girl does the same thing? So I say look the other way and enjoy dating her and keep up with seeing your ex or whomever on the side.

• Author
I agree with Salparadise's post. I think you two are very compatible, and should keep seeing each other. You seem to have no problem lying and cheating, so why would you be pissed that this girl does the same thing? So I say look the other way and enjoy dating her and keep up with seeing your ex or whomever on the side.

I never cheated on any of them. when i first knew her i didnt tell her about my relationship but i also never ask to date me until i broke up, we were just friends. Even when i accepted my ex back i straight away told her about the girls intention for me to date both them which she refused. i never did multiple dating. Even when this girl cheat on me

Thanks for your advice

Space Ritual

You two are both immature and should stay together...simply because if you two are together that means there are probably two innocent people on the planet that will be spared your drama, and hers.

Grow up man.

I never cheated on any of them. when i first knew her i didnt tell her about my relationship but i also never ask to date me until i broke up, we were just friends. Even when i accepted my ex back i straight away told her about the girls intention for me to date both them which she refused. i never did multiple dating. Even when this girl cheat on me

Thanks for your advice

Well it seems this girl is into multi dating so multi date while seeing her it seems to be a win win.

i told her i loved her and would even marry her so we started dating.

This was a bad place to start.

Why would you think or even say such a thing?

I suggest you take a good look at yourself and figure out:

a.)What were your motives for saying this, where did it come from " i told her i loved her and would even marry her "

b.)why you are attracted to a girl with this personality type.

You may surprise yourself, you may even grow your awareness