Panties on her front seat

My gf has been staying with me for the past two weeks. She brought a lot of her clothes, bags, luggage etc. she has her own home.

So this morning I asked for her keys as she asked me to check her tires. I was going to add air for her.

On her front seat is a sexy pair of black panties. No other clothing items. Keep in mind she has been at my place for 2 weeks.

She claims they fell out of her bag, and she needs to clean her car. She did get offended by me even asking why they are there. She then showed me the laundry bag she brought in with a dryer sheet still in it, claiming those panties must have just fell out.

Thoughts?? Am I a total idiot for even assuming this might be true?

I put things on my front seat that I intend to take inside. It's totally possible that they fell out, she saw them in the back or wherever and moved them to the front so she wouldn't forget them.

Don't be so quick to judge if you don't have any other evidence. All it will make her do is delete things or hide things so you won't find out. Find more evidence first, then confront.

• Like 2
Space Ritual

Did they pass the smell test? Seriously did they?

So a couple of questions? Has she been acting odd while staying with you? when did she do laundry? Was she gone for a long time? Does she work? where? Does she guard her phone or is it password protected? Anything else sound or appear to be out of order?

That's a lot of questions, I know. It is also meant to inform you that before you go accusing your gf of it that you better have your ducks in a row.

I really don't know what to tell you other than you may have shown your hand a bit too fast and it may bit you in the arse as a result of it.

• Author
I put things on my front seat that I intend to take inside. It's totally possible that they fell out, she saw them in the back or wherever and moved them to the front so she wouldn't forget them.

Don't be so quick to judge if you don't have any other evidence. All it will make her do is delete things or hide things so you won't find out. Find more evidence first, then confront.

I know. Just of all the possible items, it had to be a sexy pair of black panties.

She would have to be a total ditz to hand over keys with incriminating evidence laying in plain view if she had been up to no good. Plus, she has been staying with you for the past two weeks. Chances are, had she done something unethical, she'd have gone home instead of returning to your place afterward. Yes, I can see how a pair of sexy panties might have fallen out of a laundry basket.

• Like 1
  • Author
Did they pass the smell test? Seriously did they?

So a couple of questions? Has she been acting odd while staying with you? when did she do laundry? Was she gone for a long time? Does she work? where? Does she guard her phone or is it password protected? Anything else sound or appear to be out of order?

That's a lot of questions, I know. It is also meant to inform you that before you go accusing your gf of it that you better have your ducks in a row.

I really don't know what to tell you other than you may have shown your hand a bit too fast and it may bit you in the arse as a result of it.

I did smell them. Couldn't tell if it was Landry detergent or perfume

We "broke up" for about two weeks and she was gone. She has been with me, at my place, for past two weeks. She does not work other than being a real estate investor. Phone we have each other's codes, but of course always can easily cheat via different emails etc.

If her panties had been in a state where they needed to come off for sexual reasons, then you prob would have picked up the scent in the car, and certainly in the panties themselves. Likewise residue and on the car seat itself quite possibly. If they were just random clean panties then eh. Not everything having to do w them is sexual, believe it or not.

When did she claim that she washed them? If it was recently then it's totally buy-able. However, if it was 2 weeks ago, what woman leaves sexy undergarments in plain sight for strangers?

heartfeltlove

It's so sad to me that young love is so full of mistrust and suspicion. Based on just one thing.

Then you try to justify your suspicion by conveniently remembering you broke up for 2 weeks, and other things which must obviously be factors in her cheating on you, because opportunity!

Where is the trust? She has done nothing suspicious at all, but now you found her briefs, you are putting together 2 + 2 and coming up with justifications...?!

Crazy world... Shame. You've now planted the seed that you don't trust her. This will definitely sit in her mind. Good move.

• Like 1
  • Author
When did she claim that she washed them? If it was recently then it's totally buy-able. However, if it was 2 weeks ago, what woman leaves sexy undergarments in plain sight for strangers?

Yes. She brought them from home 2 weeks ago when she washed them.

So according to her she brought a bag of clothes in just yesterday, (2 weeks after staying with me) and they must have just fell out.

I could understand if her car was a total mess. But that was the only thing in the car.

I guess I might be different, but I never was driving around with underwear on my front seat for two weeks

I could understand if her car was a total mess. But that was the only thing in the car.

Well yeah, back at you.. she certainly would have seen them if they were on the front seat while she was driving..

Dude...

• Author
Well yeah, back at you.. she certainly would have seen them if they were on the front seat while she was driving..

Dude...

I know. I just never go in her car. First time really. Just odd to see panties on the seat.

heartfeltlove

I'm sorry. This just sounds ridiculous. The more you continue the better the job you make at convincing yourself this is a happening thing.

I think if you confess to her it bothers you, she will show you just how ridiculous you sound.

So what will you do now?

What do you think happened? She cheated on you in those panties, washed them (just the panties by themselves.?) and then accidentally left them on her seat? This doesn't even make sense. But the more logical answer that they accidentally fell out of her laundry bag doesn't make sense to you? Why don't you trust her?

• Like 1
On her front seat is a sexy pair of black panties. No other clothing items. Keep in mind she has been at my place for 2 weeks.

She claims they fell out of her bag, and she needs to clean her car. She did get offended by me even asking why they are there. She then showed me the laundry bag she brought in with a dryer sheet still in it, claiming those panties must have just fell out.

Thoughts?? Am I a total idiot for even assuming this might be true?

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. When you first explained her reaction, you didn't mention that her car was void of all cluster except for the panties. You gave them the sniff test and prob. the crotch check. You confronted her, and if I'm reading this correctly, she didn't hesitate to offer a plausible explanation. In fact, she went so far as to show you the bag she had her things in. And sexy panties are usually little more than a sparse patch of material that could easily slip thru a hole or fall out of bag. If this has you bent sideways, it might be best to cut the cord bc there is NO trust.

• Like 1