Question for Men: How do you like girls to flirt?

I need some help here. I'm really trying to learn how to flirt with men. My parents don't flirt with each other, and it's not something I've learned. How do you like a woman to flirt with you? Please give me some examples. I know how to physically flirt, it's verbal flirting I'm needing some help with.

Ladies, feel free to give your examples too! :)

Thank you!

Space Ritual

With Cheap Lighting, poor music and making goo goo eyes for dollar bills...LOL

• Author
With Cheap Lighting, poor music and making goo goo eyes for dollar bills...LOL

Make it rain, make it rain....;)

Are you flirting to attract a man? Or are you flirting with your man to increase the sexual energy?

I never like women who flirted with me to attract me. It seems disingenuous; kind like they're trying to sell me something. I much prefer women that are just themselves.

When my partner flirts with me though because she's wanting sexy time, that's the best!

• Author
Are you flirting to attract a man? Or are you flirting with your man to increase the sexual energy?

I never like women who flirted with me to attract me. It seems disingenuous; kind like they're trying to sell me something. I much prefer women that are just themselves.

When my partner flirts with me though because she's wanting sexy time, that's the best!

I find it difficult to flirt with someone unless they start flirting first and/or after the 2nd or 3rd date. I'm not shy in other aspects of my life but with dating I am. It takes me a while to warm up to someone. I've always wished I could be that outgoing person with dating.

SwordofFlame
I find it difficult to flirt with someone unless they start flirting first and/or after the 2nd or 3rd date. I'm not shy in other aspects of my life but with dating I am. It takes me a while to warm up to someone. I've always wished I could be that outgoing person with dating.

Verbal flirting isn't a big deal. I think physical flirting is really all you need. But since you asked, you could complement me on my looks. I'm a gym rat and it looks rather obvious. You could also say something like, "It looks like you can lift a thousand pounds." :cool:

Just complement the guy. If he's like a scientist, you can complement him on how intelligent he is since he can understand quantum physics.

• Like 1
I'm really trying to learn how to flirt with men.
I know how to physically flirt, it's verbal flirting I'm needing some help with.
Do the following:

1) Smile a lot and be willing to laugh.

2) Be in their personal space (personal space is 18").

3) Make solid eye contact with them while looking interested in what they are saying.

4) Look to complement them without going overboard.

todreaminblue

being interested in what they have to say......being friendly and open....ok im a horrible flirt......because my flirting can and has been mistaken for just friendliness.....and my friendliness has been mistaken for flirting......if i like a guy...i simply tell them i like you as more than a friend....i would liek to spend more time with you....i find it is the easiest way to let a guy know i am interested ..... and i dont get attracted often...thats my effort at flirting......when i am in a relationship...smilin....i enjoy flirting teasing.....making them laugh.beign playful..because i know they want me too and appreciate my flirting..otherwise out of a relationship im an awkward flirt..so asking straight up is my go to...deb