I think my gf is looking into another guy?

Alright, so I think my gf is looking into another guy. What I mean by that is she won't even reply to my texts, she just reads it like it says Read *time* etc. When I look at her musical.ly profile, it says in her bio, @ miss him ?. I don't know if she is talking about me since we don't have school together until like August. What should I do?

ExpatInItaly

We'll need some more information before we can give feedback.

How long have you been together, and how's the relationship in general?

When was the last time you spoke to her?

• Author
We'll need some more information before we can give feedback.

How long have you been together, and how's the relationship in general?

When was the last time you spoke to her?

1.) Me and her have been together for about a week now.

2.)The relationship is great.

3.) Last time was yesterday around 10:40 PM and then she stopped texting me since then.

When I say Hi, she just reads it and just doesn't reply me back. If there was a problem or something, she would of just told me right then and there and we could of talked about it.

A one week relationship??

Well, it could be for many reasons why she doesn't reply. The best way is to just ask her why doesn't she reply. Simple as that.

Darren Steez
1.) Me and her have been together for about a week now.

2.)The relationship is great.

3.) Last time was yesterday around 10:40 PM and then she stopped texting me since then.

When I say Hi, she just reads it and just doesn't reply me back. If there was a problem or something, she would of just told me right then and there and we could of talked about it.

You sound mad young, so a word of advice,

yes maybe she's looking into another dude, but texting her constantly, waiting for her reply, acting hurt when she doesn't reply will just drive her away.

So you say you've been together a week and the relationship is great but here you are wondering why she's not texting you, so yeah the relationship is great..but only to you.

Maybe just find yourself another chick.

At only a week into this thing, it could be anything. She probably has gas...

• Like 1

Texting each other is not a relationship. She chatted with you for the attention, now she has ghosted on you for possibly someone else. I suspect you two are what 14/15? When I was at that age I lost interest about after two weeks.

Space Ritual
At only a week into this thing, it could be anything. She probably has gas...

True, I've had farts last longer than this relationship. lol

• Like 1