My online friend inlove with me

My online best friend falling in love with me?I don't want to lose him because he so nice to me I i treated him like my best friend but he don't like that?

I have an Indian friend i met him online am 1 year older than him.At first I don't want to talk him co'z i know Indian men like dirty talk.But few days past I have a mistake to judge him.After a long days month we talk he confess me that he like me,he said he want to come here to meet me But I refuse it co'z he already marry I can't take it to ruin his family and i don't want to be a mistress or what else.By the way I have a baby too but don't have a husband.He offer everything to me he give what i want but i refuse to accept that because is not right to accept a thing to someone you don't know and he already a married men.I give him an advice to be loyal to his wife I said also to give everything to his family.Now I plan to leave him but he don't want,he said is just online lovers no more talk or meet up.Guys please help me to decide to leave him or stay friends with him?honestly he's the only men talk about my problem he give me an advice,if we didn't talk i feel incomplete.

Lois_Griffin
At first I don't want to talk him co'z i know Indian men like dirty talk.

LMAO. It ain't just Indian men. It's MOST mouth-breathers looking to 'chat' online.

But few days past I have a mistake to judge him.After a long days month we talk he confess me that he like me,he said he want to come here to meet me But I refuse it co'z he already marry I can't take it to ruin his family and i don't want to be a mistress or what else.

And many of these mouth-breathers are married.

He offer everything to me he give what i want but i refuse to accept that because is not right to accept a thing to someone you don't know and he already a married men.I give him an advice to be loyal to his wife I said also to give everything to his family.

So...what is it he supposedly wants to 'give' you? I think I know what it is. LOL. These fools are nothing if not predictable.

You need to stop taking this fool so seriously. Like most idiots living in a fantasy world on the computer while their wives are out in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner, he's not going to fly to your country, he's not going to come bearing riches and gifts, and he's not going to desert his family for a woman he wants to have Skype sex with on the internet.

Now I plan to leave him but he don't want,he said is just online lovers no more talk or meet up.

LOL again. Let me translate that for you. He'll stop LYING about wanting a future with you and he'll stop LYING about dumping his family and having a future with you, and he'll stop LYING about showering you with gifts, but please don't stop helping him jerk off on Skype.

Ahhh, romance. :sick:

• Like 1
ChocolateRain
.I give him an advice to be loyal to his wife I said also to give everything to his family.

if you want him to be loyal to his wife , why even engage in some sort of '' Online Relationship '' with him ???

if you had a husband would you like it that he befriends women on internet to have sex with ? Because that's all he is looking for ...

i wouldnt even waste my time with a so called '' Friend'' like this ... dont you think you deserve a Man that values you and your Baby ? Find yourself a decent Man !

• Author

Hey....hey...were not in relationship..he like me but i dont like him i just enjoy talking to him...That why i just need an advice..and one thing i dont need a man to take good care of my kid coz i can managed dont judge me.Anyway thank you

ChocolateRain
Hey....hey...were not in relationship..he like me but i dont like him i just enjoy talking to him...That why i just need an advice..and one thing i dont need a man to take good care of my kid coz i can managed dont judge me.Anyway thank you

why you get so offended OP ? that was not meant as an attack or judgement ... if you can take care of your child than more power to you ... i meant well :mad:

This is why I no longer talk to anyone in single conversations on the internet anymore, in fact its why I don't use instant messengers anymore because every guy who has talked to me through messenger is only looking for one thing... Ditch him and find someone else to talk to, preferably the same gender because most of the time the opposite gender don't want to have innocent conversations.

• Like 3

Why are you even chatting with a married man endlessly for hours on line? I'm sorry but any man's intention is sexual/romantic. That is the only reason why they talk to you. Guys don't want to be "friendships", they eventually want to see sexy pictures, get with you. Stop being so naive, this isn't a friendship....he's emotionally cheating on his wife. CUT HIM OFF.

• Like 2

I totally get that being a single mom you may have limited resources to go out and socialize, and find activities to do. You are lonely yes, which finds you looking on the internet for someone to fulfill your emotional needs, that connection, but like the other poster said, it ain't so innocent. I suggest maybe locating a social group for single moms or get a hobby that takes you away from the computer and out irl. These internet "friendships" actually will suck you dry and you will still have that "emptiness". Find something that is actually fulfilling/rewarding. You could even start your own social group, and organize a picnic in the park with the kids, or do something for charity as a group. Anything to give yourself some self worth and satisfaction. This is how you build real friendships/relationships.

• Like 1
  • Author
I totally get that being a single mom you may have limited resources to go out and socialize, and find activities to do. You are lonely yes, which finds you looking on the internet for someone to fulfill your emotional needs, that connection, but like the other poster said, it ain't so innocent. I suggest maybe locating a social group for single moms or get a hobby that takes you away from the computer and out irl. These internet "friendships" actually will suck you dry and you will still have that "emptiness". Find something that is actually fulfilling/rewarding. You could even start your own social group, and organize a picnic in the park with the kids, or do something for charity as a group. Anything to give yourself some self worth and satisfaction. This is how you build real friendships/relationships.
Thank you i really appreciate..You know is hard for me to go out,i choose to stay at my home and give a time for bonding with my baby when she sleep i have a 2hrs to stay online but now i try your suggestion.Thanks you so much
  • Like 1
  • Author
Why are you even chatting with a married man endlessly for hours on line? I'm sorry but any man's intention is sexual/romantic. That is the only reason why they talk to you. Guys don't want to be "friendships", they eventually want to see sexy pictures, get with you. Stop being so naive, this isn't a friendship....he's emotionally cheating on his wife. CUT HIM OFF.

Your right...thanks you

A good place to start believe it or not is facebook. There are community groups, and neighborhood chat groups where you can find others setting up family events locally. There's one in my area where everyone gets together for block parties, picnics, charity events, and garage sales. It's pretty awesome.

• Like 2
  • Author
A good place to start believe it or not is facebook. There are community groups, and neighborhood chat groups where you can find others setting up family events locally. There's one in my area where everyone gets together for block parties, picnics, charity events, and garage sales. It's pretty awesome.
thanks you so much...before am active member of one of org. in my home town i met my exbf(father of my baby) but when we broke up i decide to focus to my work and my daughter.Im not ready to see my ex and his new gf(my bestfriend) that why i didnt go out...

Awww I'm so sorry that must be tough. TBH tho I don't think that should stop you from enjoying things you want to do. By being shut in, you are letting them win. I think you should muster up some confidence in yourself and be back with the living. Sounds to me you have put yourself in prison, and that's not healthy. Face it head on so you can move on.

• Like 1
  • Author

I really don't know..As of now is not easy to trust anybody except in online conversation because i know they didn't know me.I just need someone who I can share what i feel inside how hurt I am,someone who give an advice and listen to me.I join in a group in to find friendship in Facebook that why i met an Indian men(don't worry i blocked him already in my social media account)I don't know how long i want to be alone and focus to my work and to my daughter.

The internet is full of predators. Men that are on there are looking for emotionally vulnerable women like you to prey on. Men's interest is sexual no doubt about it. That's why they are trolling the net, and so eager to lend a sympathetic ear.

If you are looking for a safe place to talk, you already found it. You have a whole community here willing to help out.

You enjoy talking to him? He is MARRIED! How would you like it if your Husband (someday) decided to talk all the time to some other woman?

You wouldn't like it! Stop being his other woman!

You are helping another man who is married take time and attention away from his primary family.

Nothing about that is cool. You want him to focus on his family? Then stop communicating with him.

Date an available man who will take you out on real life dates!

Whoa read the full thread. She has stopped talking to him and realized her mistake. She's just looking for support now and advice on how to move forward.