Does this mean the girl I like, likes me to?

It's this women at my job that I like but don't know if she likes me back. I'm afraid that if I open up and she doesn't feel the same and then things would get awkward and I don't want to put that kind of unfair pressure on her. On the other hand, if I wait too long and it turns out she do like me but I've waited too long to tell her I might get friend zoned or she'll get tired of waiting.

I get good vibes but don't really know until there is a clear sign. Like for instance:

Last week, she said she was hungry and I offered to buy her food and she said yes, and thank you, and I said it was no problem. She asked why it wasn't a problem? With her head down. It looked like she was trying to avoid eye contact. I pussed out and said because your cool.

Another time I was trying to take a look at her shirt design and asked could I see and she said sure. She moved her apron to the side to expose her boob and then looked at me and started laugh and I blushed. What does that mean?

I saw here dancing one time, like she was moving her butt in a very erotic motion and I asked "You dancing?" And she said she couldn't dance. I said you were moving pretty good over there and we both started to laugh.

I found out she's a Scorpio and well I'm a Pisces, I looked at the horoscope for those two signs and it says we are basically soul mates on the other hand should I mention she's Bi-Sexual and only had one boyfriend her entire life? She considers herself as a free spirit.

What should I do?

• Like 1