Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

bohemianbella

We are both 16 years old, and recently my boyfriend of 4 months got a new phone as well as his first Snapchat account. I noticed that within the first few weeks he gained a huge amount of points. I'm not sure if Snapchat just does this to new users, or he snapped a lot of people. We have been #1 best friends for about a week and a half, until this week when he went on vacation. I've been noticing that his snapchat score increases by about 20 points each day, and it wasn't until this morning that I noticed that we stopped being #1 best friends. He also tends to have a lot of friends who are girls, but I'm not sure he sees them as more than friends. When I asked him if he had any other girlfriends, he said no, and told me how lucky he was to have me, but I still don't know if I believe this. Since he's been on vacation, he hasn't been texting me as often if at all (which is understandable), yet I always notice his snap score is always increasing. We haven't been snapping each other at all this week, so I'm not sure if that's the reason we stopped being #1 best friends. For the record, we snapped each other almost every minute of every day for the past week, so it would be pretty difficult to beat the number of snaps we've sent.

it's just social media, and it is totally meaningless. Spend your time doing something else, like go hang out with friends and ignore him for awhile...make him think you are too busy for him. To make yourself more desirable is to be unavailable to them. There's more to life than scores on snapchat.

• Like 1