my cheating ex girlfriend sent me whatsapp message after 2 months of nc

my ex gf cheated on me with my bf, she lied that she have anything with him then follow her and saw her meeting him i went crazy and started to shout at them and both of them lied and said that he was helping her to fix things with me, however i didn't believe anything of what they said and i went in NC for 2 months during that time

i found out that they were dating and she keeps posting hearts to his pictures in fb, now after NC for 2 months she sent me holiday greeting in whatsapp

i didn't reply and after one week other greeting and i didn't reply after few hours she send me back asking (how i am doing ? i didn't reply and after 30 min she sent other message saying that btw i don't want anything from you i know u hate me and u feel disgusting to me, i just want know how u r feeling. after while she send other message saying answer .)

later on in the evening i went cafe with hot friend of mine and other guy and we checked in fb, i immediately receive whatsapp message from her with sad face and other message says i should stop going to this cafe and . btw i blocked her from my fb and i know she is using her little son account, and one more thing she was the one who blocked me in the first place in both whtasapp and fb.

i really need advice what to do with her it has been 2 days now since her last message why she still contact me if she still date my ex bf and what does she want ?

if i contact her back i would lose all the power and at the same time i might lose my chance of revenging from her and him in what they did to me, i have been suffering from both of them....

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
paragraphs; please use them, as well as punctuation ~6
  • Like 1

What ever you do, do not respond to her in any way......just laugh when she reaches out to you.

BTW....what became of your (former, I hope) BF (Best Friend or Boy Friend?)?

Hope they got kicked to the curb as well.

• Like 1

Why haven't you blocked her on everything?

Why are you monitoring her social media?

Stop hitting yourself on the kneecap with that hammer.

*No direct contact.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*Block any means she might use to contact you.

*No replies to anything that gets through your blocks.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete from all social media.

*No monitoring of her on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what she is doing or saying.

Take care.

She is messaging you to make herself feel better. Your best to just avoid her all together. I know it hurts like hell but they both showed what kind of people they really are. Now you know so just block them and move on. If you answer her its going to only make her feel better know matter what you say to her. So why give her that.

Just block her and walk away. If you run into her in public just walk away like she doesn't even exist.

She is not worth it.

C

• Like 3
Darren Steez

Dude, she's pushing your buttons. It's called fishing.

She sents out a holiday greeting hoping you respond, then when you don't respond she sends another message etc etc

So she's going out with your ex bf and she's messaging you? So she's kind of going behind his back.

You know what type of girl she is. You know what she did to you. What she's doing is not because she feels sorry about what she did, it's because she doesn't respect you. She didn't respect you when she started cheating, she didn't respect you when she lied and she doesn't respect you now because all she wants you to do is answer so she feels good that she still has some power over you because the minute you reply she'll cut off communication again.

By not replying you're showing her she has no power and you're showing her because of what she did you don't even respect her enough to answer.

Block the number she's messaging you on. You've done very well not to answer.

She's not worth it and that will hurt her.

• Like 2
Space Ritual

Make her insignificant.

see, she must have realized that cheating with your friend was not all it was cracked up to be, otherwise she would be happily enthralled with Loverboy.

You did not follow the script she had envisioned and you did not do the "pick me Dance" she was hoping for. So since you didn't go into massive meltdown over her she feels that seeing you moving on without her is a slap in the face, because according to her, she is "all that and a bag of chips".

The best way to handle this is by crickets. Delete and block any form or communication avenue she has to you and stick to it. It gets easier with time. 2 Months is usually a pretty normal window for someone to attempt to check in with and ex to see if they are missed. Don't flatter her by even saying a thing to her.

The opposite of love is not hate. But indifference. That is the point you want to eventually arrive at. Crickets, Crickets and more Crickets.

Good Luck.

• Like 4
  • Author
What ever you do, do not respond to her in any way......just laugh when she reaches out to you.

BTW....what became of your (former, I hope) BF (Best Friend or Boy Friend?)?

Hope they got kicked to the curb as well.

My former best friend is out of my life for good I blocked him in every thing ,

• Like 2
Lois_Griffin

This is probably going to sound a bit crazy and really out there, but how about you quit living your whole entire life on social media? I know - it's a radical concept!

I mean seriously - are people so damned desperate for attention now that they have to 'check in' to Facebook to alert the media when they've gone to a freakin cafe for a lousy cup of coffee with friends?

If you're going to announce to the world every move you make, every thing you eat, every place you visit and every friend you get together with, then you can expect others with this same attention-seeking mentality to respond in kind to it. It ain't rocket science. If you have to put that meaningless nonsense out there every 15 minutes, then what else can you expect?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put out an alert to all social media that I'm going downstairs to fold the laundry. The world NEEDS to know that. And I sure hope I get a lot of 'likes' for it. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Author
my ex gf cheated on me with my bf, she lied that she have anything with him then follow her and saw her meeting him i went crazy and started to shout at them and both of them lied and said that he was helping her to fix things with me, however i didn't believe anything of what they said and i went in NC for 2 months during that time

i found out that they were dating and she keeps posting hearts to his pictures in fb, now after NC for 2 months she sent me holiday greeting in whatsapp

i didn't reply and after one week other greeting and i didn't reply after few hours she send me back asking (how i am doing ? i didn't reply and after 30 min she sent other message saying that btw i don't want anything from you i know u hate me and u feel disgusting to me, i just want know how u r feeling. after while she send other message saying answer .)

later on in the evening i went cafe with hot friend of mine and other guy and we checked in fb, i immediately receive whatsapp message from her with sad face and other message says i should stop going to this cafe and . btw i blocked her from my fb and i know she is using her little son account, and one more thing she was the one who blocked me in the first place in both whtasapp and fb.

i really need advice what to do with her it has been 2 days now since her last message why she still contact me if she still date my ex bf and what does she want ?

if i contact her back i would lose all the power and at the same time i might lose my chance of revenging from her and him in what they did to me, i have been suffering from both of them....

Well i know Things might sound crazy but i surely miss her and have some feeling to her i dont know it could be the addictive feeling, I'm even thinking to wait for more actions from her since she didn't even apologized for what she did,

Edited by samirabdo
fixing
  • Like 1
  • Author
This is probably going to sound a bit crazy and really out there, but how about you quit living your whole entire life on social media? I know - it's a radical concept!

I mean seriously - are people so damned desperate for attention now that they have to 'check in' to Facebook to alert the media when they've gone to a freakin cafe for a lousy cup of coffee with friends?

If you're going to announce to the world every move you make, every thing you eat, every place you visit and every friend you get together with, then you can expect others with this same attention-seeking mentality to respond in kind to it. It ain't rocket science. If you have to put that meaningless nonsense out there every 15 minutes, then what else can you expect?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put out an alert to all social media that I'm going downstairs to fold the laundry. The world NEEDS to know that. And I sure hope I get a lot of 'likes' for it. :rolleyes:

Ok I have to admitted I use to check in everywhere to let her know that I'm enjoying my time and over her to make her jealous.

PegNosePete
Ok I have to admitted I use to check in everywhere to let her know that I'm enjoying my time and over her to make her jealous.

Oh I thought you said you were NC? Because that sounds like the opposite of NC to me.

• Author
Oh I thought you said you were NC? Because that sounds like the opposite of NC to me.

Well yes I never contacted her during the 2 months but I had the feeling that she might be checking my fb account from her son account

PegNosePete
Well yes I never contacted her during the 2 months but I had the feeling that she might be checking my fb account from her son account

You said you were checking in in order to deliberately show her that you were doing things and to make her jealous.

That is not NC. That is communication and manipulating. It might not be verbal but it is surreptitious passing of messages and information.

• Like 2

There is no going back with this one, the sooner you accept that fact the sooner you will start your healing. Every time you start to have good memories of her remind yourself who she's sitting next to while she's sending you these texts and who she goes to bed with every night. That's right, your lying, cheating former best friend who helped her stab you in the back. As far as you are concerned there isn't enough soap on this earth to wash the taint off of her. She is no longer your problem, start living your life for yourself and not because your trying to send her a message. Let them both become faces in the crowd.

• Like 1

I don't think it's manipulation to check in and update your social media, but the problem is that you're not quite over her. If you were it wouldn't be a bad idea to show her you are living your life.

I suggest you also block her son from your FB to keep her out of your life.

Act like she doesn't exist. A good woman would never do such a thing to you. Think of her as a mistake ... she never should have happened.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you all for your support , I'm trying my best not to check her out in th or what's app but I feel weak domethimes and I start feel like sh...t , I really wish her and my former bestfriebd to suffer as I'm feeling now and I hope it never work for both of them cuz she is already divorced and mother of 2 kids her ex husband is after her as well, I am greatful that I hold back in my action towards her cuz she used to ask me why I don't ask her for marriage:) till the last min after the insedant happened she was saying I wished you were the father of my kids . How can someone be that good in laying I used to believe her feelings towards me and that what hurt the must, now I really wish the feel hurt and karma get them soon ...... I dont know what I feel now it cross my mind to play dirty game with her and shows the guy what kind of person she is and take her one more round .

Space Ritual

Move on.

She'll pull that crap on this guy too. Not your problem anymore. Be happy she's not.

Delete her from your life and go out and have a good time.

• Like 1
  • Author
Dude, she's pushing your buttons. It's called fishing.

She sents out a holiday greeting hoping you respond, then when you don't respond she sends another message etc etc

So she's going out with your ex bf and she's messaging you? So she's kind of going behind his back.

You know what type of girl she is. You know what she did to you. What she's doing is not because she feels sorry about what she did, it's because she doesn't respect you. She didn't respect you when she started cheating, she didn't respect you when she lied and she doesn't respect you now because all she wants you to do is answer so she feels good that she still has some power over you because the minute you reply she'll cut off communication again.

By not replying you're showing her she has no power and you're showing her because of what she did you don't even respect her enough to answer.

Block the number she's messaging you on. You've done very well not to answer.

She's not worth it and that will hurt her.

Thank u very much for your support I really hope she will feel hurt as I did