i'm a female I've been in love with my female boss for the past 5 years! Yet, we become close friends for 2 years now and i never told her but its obvious that i have feelings for her and she does too .. but we never talked about it because we both didn't want to lose the friendship .. so she was married and recently she broke up with her husband due to problems of his changing behavior. so a month ago before getting the divorce papers.. we went to a farm house we used to go many times but nothing ever happened.

this time she asked me to grab the Oil nd put t on her back while we were in the pool.. so i did.. and i started doing a massage for her then she started to grab me close to her while massaging her back n i started kissing her neck they she suggested to move out by the pool to have some tan and we did

she teased me again by thrown ice at me so i garbed the ice nd start to put t on her belly nd legs nd started kissing her belly then i started kissing her vagina while she was wearing her bikini .. she was holding my hand tight and enjoying what i was doing as she's touching me too, then out of sudden she stopped me .

i have no idea why? and then we went back home as usual we still talk exactly the same she didn't change with me at all but we never talked about what happened again.

she keeps on teasing me in a sexual way but i don't know whats the best to do.. if she wants it why she's stopping me??:(

ChickiePops

So she was married to a dude? Has she ever had a lesbian experience before?

Maybe she's scared..or not willing to admit that she could be gay or bi.

Maybe this is her first experience with a woman and is unsure about it. Take it slow. Stop worrying about it, and just do things in small doses.

JoeSmith357-1

Workplace romances are generally bad news, this one has so much potential to go horribly wrong.

Just divorced

Not really lesbian? (probably not, but maybe bi curious?)

It's your BOSS

I would tread lightly

• Author

Yeah she was married to a guy she used to love been in this marriage for 10 years i guess yes maybe she is in denial.. but how can i make it easier for her to stop this denial? i really love her and i'm sure she does

• Author
Workplace romances are generally bad news, this one has so much potential to go horribly wrong.

Just divorced

Not really lesbian? (probably not, but maybe bi curious?)

It's your BOSS

I would tread lightly

Actually i recently left the job so starting next week she will be only my best friend not my boss anymore maybe it would be less difficult for her to go for the first lesbian experience with me as long as she is not my boss anymore because i felt sometimes she was afraid that someone would notice

• Author
So she was married to a dude? Has she ever had a lesbian experience before?

Maybe she's scared..or not willing to admit that she could be gay or bi.

She never had a lesbian experience before.. so do u think after u read the story at the farm house would she do it again? i mean she is the one who started it nd i go for it .. or she just want us to be friends or best friends without sex?

ChickiePops

Well it's great that you don't work with her anymore.

I honestly can't speak for her..I don't know. It could be that she's just scared because it's her first time with a woman.

Or, and I hate to put this in your head but it is definitely a possibility..some people just like attention. It's possible that she's just flattered by your crush and she flirts back JUST enough to keep you interested but when you started to take it further she freaked out. She could just keep dangling the carrot in front of you and then pulling it back when you go too far for her taste. I only say this because if that's what it is, I wouldn't want you to spend years waiting for her to be ready only to be hurt and disappointed later.

You say she knows about your crush and she's your best friend..how come you can't just ask her about it?

• Author

Yeah she is my best friend and she always give me hints that she want me to be the one telling her i'm in love with her.. but i don't why i'm not saying it.. i'm afraid i guess to give her that answer so she'd lose interest in me.. she likes things being mysterious and that's one of the biggest part that we are that close at the same time .. i'm sure that she won't ever let me go because she got used to have me n her daily life.. but i'm afraid if we opened that subject things might change later for the worse..

maybe she will freak out of the idea that i'm in love with her even thu she knows but she want to keep it mysterious because we have a good friendship if i told her that i'm in love with her things will go emotional and i will lose her at the end cz she dont consider a relationship between two girls is right even thu she have feeling for me but she always tell me i wish to find a guy the same as you..

i just wish to know whats the end of it!! i'm so in love with her in a mature way i don't push or talk about it as i care for her more than myself and she wants to find a man to marry!

all i want is to KISS her nd make love to her so she can be attached to me more so i'd know that she won't ever let me go so i need to make that happen but how? without freaking her out? got any idea?

• Author
Well it's great that you don't work with her anymore.

I honestly can't speak for her..I don't know. It could be that she's just scared because it's her first time with a woman.

Or, and I hate to put this in your head but it is definitely a possibility..some people just like attention. It's possible that she's just flattered by your crush and she flirts back JUST enough to keep you interested but when you started to take it further she freaked out. She could just keep dangling the carrot in front of you and then pulling it back when you go too far for her taste. I only say this because if that's what it is, I wouldn't want you to spend years waiting for her to be ready only to be hurt and disappointed later.

You say she knows about your crush and she's your best friend..how come you can't just ask her about it?

Yeah she is my best friend and she always give me hints that she want me to be the one telling her i'm in love with her.. but i don't why i'm not saying it.. i'm afraid i guess to give her that answer so she'd lose interest in me.. she likes things being mysterious and that's one of the biggest part that we are that close at the same time .. i'm sure that she won't ever let me go because she got used to have me n her daily life.. but i'm afraid if we opened that subject things might change later for the worse..

maybe she will freak out of the idea that i'm in love with her even thu she knows but she want to keep it mysterious because we have a good friendship if i told her that i'm in love with her things will go emotional and i will lose her at the end cz she dont consider a relationship between two girls is right even thu she have feeling for me but she always tell me i wish to find a guy the same as you..

i just wish to know whats the end of it!! i'm so in love with her in a mature way i don't push or talk about it as i care for her more than myself and she wants to find a man to marry!

all i want is to KISS her nd make love to her so she can be attached to me more so i'd know that she won't ever let me go so i need to make that happen but how? without freaking her out? got any idea?

ChickiePops

Wait, I'm confused. You say you think she wants you but she's also looking for a man?

Are you sure she's even bi? It kinda sounds like she's doing what I mentioned above - leading you on just enough to get her ego stroked and then backing off when it goes too far.

Small doses. Cuddle while watching a movie together, hold hands when out for a walk, go camping or spend a weekend away.....it's called going out on dates. You initiate affection in small doses....you are going to have to follow her lead.

• Author
Wait, I'm confused. You say you think she wants you but she's also looking for a man?

Are you sure she's even bi? It kinda sounds like she's doing what I mentioned above - leading you on just enough to get her ego stroked and then backing off when it goes too far.

Mmm she's not bi it was her first experience with a girl or even to touch a girl i was afraid that she might b doing that leading me on to get her ego stroked.. but after she hold my hand tight i felt it .. i felt it was so emotional on both sides.. i guess most probably in Denial phase now..

Edited by Ninazee
juniorrocha

I'd say she's trying but maybe not ready yet for a lesbian experience. Maybe you should go ahead and invite her to a date, like go to the movies and then grab her hand when you're there. I agree you should go with small doses, if she's curious she might give in. Don't expect a relationship for now though; afterall she may just be curious to see how it goes.

• Like 1
  • Author
I'd say she's trying but maybe not ready yet for a lesbian experience. Maybe you should go ahead and invite her to a date, like go to the movies and then grab her hand when you're there. I agree you should go with small doses, if she's curious she might give in. Don't expect a relationship for now though; afterall she may just be curious to see how it goes.

Yeah i believe that too.. will try with small doses and see how it goes! Thanks for your advice

• Author
Small doses. Cuddle while watching a movie together, hold hands when out for a walk, go camping or spend a weekend away.....it's called going out on dates. You initiate affection in small doses....you are going to have to follow her lead.

Thanks!! Well, i see her everyday even if we didn't go out she come to my place for coffee.. nd still trying to tease me with words and now i don't know if i should make that move again or wait for her to mk a move