BF having a crush on my bff?

sunlighthurts

Okay guys,here's the story:

My boyfriend has become suspiciously friendly with one of my bffs. She's a good-looking,rather sexy girl and is popular among boys,kinda like a queen bee,really. He calls her her nicknames in a flirtatious way,and they seem quite happy round each other. My boyfriend sometimes talks to me about her,which makes me most uncomfortable,because in a usual conversation between us there won't be other woman involved. He has made comments about her clothes and her hairstyles. His talking about her isn't frequent,but it's often enough to annoy me. It's 10 times more frequent than his talking about other girls!

There was a time he kept hinting that he only loves me. I don't know if he's wanting to comfort me or just covering something up.

Sometimes I think if I were not her bff, she would be dating him already.

Or maybe I'm just a jealous person.

How can I know if he really has a crush on her? And if so,what should I do??

Ask him, and if he does, tell him you're not comfortable being in a relationship w/someone who has feelings for someone else and then end it.

• Like 2

How much do you trust her? Even in a new relationship where I wasn't yet 100% certain about a new man in my life, I always knew which of my friends I could trust implicitly (all but 1). Yes, there were guys over the years who hit on my BFFs but those loyal women reported right back to me & the guy was history.

On some level the fact that he's talking about her is some sign that he won't make a move but I think you have every right to tell him to shut up about her already because listening to him prattle on about her makes you think that he somehow views you as less then her.

• Like 1
  • Author
sunlighthurts
Ask him, and if he does, tell him you're not comfortable being in a relationship w/someone who has feelings for someone else and then end it.

Thank you! I will try to find a proper time to ask.

However I don't want him to think me too nervy...I'll just wait for some time,I think.

• Author
sunlighthurts
How much do you trust her? Even in a new relationship where I wasn't yet 100% certain about a new man in my life, I always knew which of my friends I could trust implicitly (all but 1). Yes, there were guys over the years who hit on my BFFs but those loyal women reported right back to me & the guy was history.

On some level the fact that he's talking about her is some sign that he won't make a move but I think you have every right to tell him to shut up about her already because listening to him prattle on about her makes you think that he somehow views you as less then her.

Honestly I have been trying to trust her. However, there are always some times I find it hard to do so.

Yeah I too think it'll be much better to speak things out. Thnx for your advice!

You should never introduce your bf to your girl friends, unless you are way prettier.

Sounds shallow I know, but that's just how it is

Carry around a rolled up newspaper. Every time he acts inappropriately or disrespectfully, like flirt with your friend, give him a swat. It will snap him out of it.

Carry around a rolled up newspaper. Every time he acts inappropriately or disrespectfully, like flirt with your friend, give him a swat. It will snap him out of it.

And now we know the Smackie9 method to housebreak a man (but the poor thing may leave a puddle on the floor). :p

• Like 2