The thought is killing me!

someoneishere

I have dated my gf for over a year now. She has been by far the best girlfriend i ever had. We moved together 2 months ago so have taken the next step. Next year we are planning on getting married and never had an issue. She is a very beautiful person both inside and outside.

We are both very open and have talked about our past relationships.

She had a long relationship that ended pretty badly. Afterwards she had a guy she met from time to time. She explained that it was her rebound, that no feelings where exchanged and that the past is the past. I understand that and it is no biggie, i haven't been a saint either.

This guy works with her and goes to the local gym that i go to as well.

I saw him in the shower a few weeks ago and he is hung like a horse. I mean arm length material. I am about average in that department, he saw me as well and since then i noticed he started attempting to talk to her.

I now cannot take that image out of my head. Whenever he interacts with her i feel a tingly feeling inside. I want her to have nothing to do with him, but i am not sure how i should react?

I know the size is not everything, but the image of him with her is driving me nuts!

What should i do?

• Like 1
Space Ritual

What should you do?

Nothing.

You need to let go of the outcome.

I am an old man now but one thing I learned from dating is this:

There will always be some guy that comes along that is younger, better looking, has more money and has a bigger dick than I do. It is just the way it is. lol.

She is with you now. Has she given you any indication she wants to be with him again? If not, then don't go looking for something that isn't there.

In a worst case scenario you can always just beat the guy up and satisfy your own insecurity while you sit behind bars. I am joking....Just don't worry about it, kid.

• Like 2
  • Author
someoneishere
She wants to be with you.

Hold that thought.

I know, but all these thoughts go in my head. I constantly over analyse everything she ever said to me.

We have a great sex life but she never managed to have an orgasm with me. It has always been assisted.

I read a few threads on this board about gf's cheating/flirting/etc... and i get even more paranoid.

I asked her about sizes and exes and such and she managed to lie to my face so easily.

I know i am picking hairs, but it is damn hard.

I know, but all these thoughts go in my head. I constantly over analyse everything she ever said to me.

We have a great sex life but she never managed to have an orgasm with me. It has always been assisted.

I read a few threads on this board about gf's cheating/flirting/etc... and i get even more paranoid.

I asked her about sizes and exes and such and she managed to lie to my face so easily.

I know i am picking hairs, but it is damn hard.

And this is why you don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to. I mean, you didn't find out from you asking, but imagine if she'd said "well my last ****buddy was hung like a horse". The only answer you'd be comfortable with is a lie.

• Like 1

I've got to be honest with you and give you a warning:

*You have started on the road to ruin, and if you don't get a grip on your thinking, this retro - active jealousy will wreck your relationship, and she will eventuallly come to hate you.*

So there you are; you've been warned.

Take care.

• Like 2

Think of it this way....even his long shlong wasn't enough for her to want a relationship with him. I think he's butt hurt. I bet he thinks his long shlong should be his only ticket to keep a woman desiring him, but it didn't work with her.

• Like 2