Girl is constantly bumping into me

There's a girl in class who I definitely think likes me. She glances at me a lot, and she has this behaviour of "accidentally" bumping into me. It has happened so many times that it cannot be a coincidence, also she has touched my arm "accidentally". Touched my foot, etc. Usually when she does this she just says "oops".

I can only remember us talking once, when she asked me about something school related. I definitely think she's interested, but if she is, why is it so hard for her to just strike up a normal conversation with me? Isn't this kinda immature behaviour for a girl that is in her late teens? She doesn't seem that shy either, so I don't think it's that.

Should I ignore girls like this?

Should I ignore girls like this?

No.

You should ignore yourself, and talk to her if you like her.

• Like 1

What's wrong with you? ask her for her number and proceed to ask her out on a date. Get to know her on the date. Or are you afraid to?

• Like 1
Art.at.Heart
Explain please.

Ignore those voices giving you excuses to not ask this girl out. Especially whatever is telling you that ignoring her is a good idea.

This is all assuming you're interested in her as well.

• Like 2
  • Author

I'm not afraid of asking her out. I'm just not interested in this particular girl. I was just wondering if this behaviour is normal for a girl that is in her late teens.

It feels like this is kinda immature behaviour. Immature= no relationship material. Am I right? Hence why I asked if I should ignore girls who show interest in this way.

Edited by Deonce

What is the right way to show interest? If you're not attracted to her, then that's understandable. But if she's hot, why not talk to her? She's probably shy.

If you don't approve of this kind of behavior then don't bother with them. simple as that.