My girl ditched me to hook with some married guy

Undefinedbyhate1

Well there is this female that I liked alot and we were basically an unofficial couple, but she always flirts with other guys.

The time came when she started to reject me and then she stated online in front of everyone that she wanted to hook up with another guy...The day of his wedding. Now she acts like she wants nothing to do with me. Basically she ditched me for him and just to sleep with him, even though he is married. This is just the kind of person she is! Also the other guy likes her I am certain.

I have never been in so much internal pain in my entire life! I loved her more than anything! I just wish she could feel the pain that I feel and understand how wrong this is.

Plus i think there are plenty of other guys that she likes, too. Not to mention that guy she wanted to hook up with is extremely lustful.

Doesn't this sound like a terrible situation?

she stated online in front of everyone that she wanted to hook up with another guy...The day of his wedding.

I think I saw that video like 20 years ago. :p

Why do you stay in that situation?

• Like 2

What the hell is an unofficial couple?

What do you like about this girl? She sounds like a nightmare. Get rid of her, delete her number and never contact her again.

• Like 2
Darren Steez

Ahh, so you liked her alot, she even let you hang out with her, maybe a kiss here and there, maybe even sex..but..

There's a reason you're calling it an "unofficial couple", you knew full well what she was like, I don't think she led you on, but you wanted more than she was willing to give. She flirts around, now has even ditched you to go off with someone else and you're still around pining, talking about wanting her to feel your hurt.. you were unofficial right?

Get with a chick you can be official with. This girl is all kinds of drama... all kinds

• Like 2

*You've lost nothing of any value.*

Embrace the reality of that statement.

• Like 3

She was never yours to begin with. You're an unofficial couple, which means you never got around to asking her to be your girlfriend. Why is that, since you say you "loved her"? Seems to me you'd have locked that down and not just left things unresolved.

I mean I can see why you didn't given her behavior, but to let yourself go to the point where you're saying you've got internal pain for someone who, from what you've written never acted like a girlfriend would act--because she's not your girlfriend--seems a bit much. She wasn't your official girlfriend--just a chick you hung out with, hence her pursuing guys in front of you. It was really easy to nip that in the bud the very first time she did it: leave or make clear to her you want to be her man. You didn't do either, so she looked out for herself.

Perhaps she got sick of you dragging your feet and this dude, even if the whole situation is messed up beyond belief, gave her what she was after even if all it is is "lustful".

If your feelings are so strong that you're in such internal pain over them ending the relationship, you might want to work on speaking up and making your intention clear long before they begin disrespecting you out of frustration that you wont' make a move.

• Like 3

You were just another fish in a sea of other fish she was hooking up with, flirting with, etc.

Just because you love someone, doesn't mean you are entitled to have their love.....it doesn't work that way, ever.

• Like 3
d0nnivain

I'm sorry she turned out not to value you the way you value her. But you have to let go of your perceived love for her. She doesn't want it nor does she deserve it.

Find somebody who cares about you the way you care about them.

• Like 3
Space Ritual
Well there is this female that I liked alot .......... I loved her more than anything!

which was it.

At any rate she didn't seem to have the same feelings you did so it does not matter at this point. what matters si you gave your affection to someone who didn't deserve it and never will.

Don't speak to her again and and if she tries to speak to you tell her to go talk to Mr. Lustful.

• Like 3
Well there is this female that I liked alot and we were basically an unofficial couple
There is no such thing as "an unofficial couple". You either asked her to be in a couple relationship with you and she said yes, or you did not. You didn't say it; you didn't do it, so you are not a couple. You do not get to impose couple status on her just because you like her alot.

From the movie "The Princess Bride":

Buttercup: Oh, Wesley, will you ever forgive me?

Westley: What hideous sin have you committed lately?

Buttercup: I got married. I didn't want to - it all happened so fast.

Westley: Never happened.

Buttercup: What?

Westley: Never happened.

Buttercup: But it did I was there; this old man said 'man and wife.'

Westley: Did you say 'I do?'

Buttercup: Um, no... we sort of skipped that part.

Westley: Then you're not married. You didn't say it; you didn't do it.

Edited by Try
  • Like 1
brothers343

Im not understanding your post.....your in love with a girl that your unofficially dating?? Brother.......you need to wake up and get out of that black hole. To me it sounds like your infatuated with this girl....and that is not love. I think she did you a favor, she wants to have sex with a married man. Imagine what she would do to you.....it's a no win situtation.

• Like 2
changchewsoon
Im not understanding your post.....your in love with a girl that your unofficially dating?? Brother.......you need to wake up and get out of that black hole. To me it sounds like your infatuated with this girl....and that is not love. I think she did you a favor, she wants to have sex with a married man. Imagine what she would do to you.....it's a no win situtation.

This.

She's doing you a favor bro, you should thank the heaven, kiss the ground and run faster than a Ferrari can do 0-60.