How can girls do this?

How can a girl be so attracted to a guy who treats them like ****, cheats on them, etc. then go ranting on Twitter or whatever saying they want a guy who cares and then once they get a guy who really cares and loves and fights for them they just don't care or just end up mistreating and going back to guys who cheat on them and ****?

(No this has not happened to me, but it happens so commonly I needed to wonder for future reference)

Edited by DeAndre

It's Dopamine. What you can't have is what you desire most. Every time they have love taken away from them, get cut off, or pushed away, Dopamine is released in the brain creating desire. That is why abused women keep going back to their abusers.

Love is funny. It can strike you when you least expect it. Then there are all sorts of psychological issues that can draw a woman to a man who does not treat her right. In my lifetime I have seen so many women marry the wrong guys and end up divorced. It is also amazing how some women and men, what to be mistreated. You have to wonder what goes through their mind. Are they afraid that they cannot find someone else to love them or perhaps they have low self esteem.

Some women only have their parents marriage to go by and may seek out a man like their dad. I am sure that there are many reasons for women to do as you and I have observed.

Space Ritual
How can a girl be so attracted to a guy who treats them like ****, cheats on them, etc. then go ranting on Twitter or whatever saying they want a guy who cares and then once they get a guy who really cares and loves and fights for them they just don't care or just end up mistreating and going back to guys who cheat on them and ****?

(No this has not happened to me, but it happens so commonly I needed to wonder for future reference)

Because people that take to Twitter and rant about stuff like that have the brain the size of a walnut and an ego the size of Texas. Then other people with brains the size of a walnut give them likes and agree with them. Then the walnut heads retweet said rant and before you know it every single walnut brain with a Texas sized ego in the universe accepts that as fact and acts accordingly.

Which is yet another reason I don't use Twitter. lol