Need advice on husband and female co-worker

Just Wondering

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any input or advice on the following. My husband works out of town and he and a female co-worker phone each others cells, they both have them on vibrate and he phones her too, so her phone vibrates and she carries it in her pocket by her breast, they ask eachother if they got turned on. She also phoned him on Christmas while he was at home. My husband know that this whole thing has upset me, but they continue on with it. Any ideas? Should I be bothered by this? Thanks

If he knows it bothers you but does it anyway then he is being very inconsiderate of your feelings. Tell him he needs to turn his cell phone off when he's having family time with you. He also shouldn't be talking about getting turned on with another girl.

I can't imagine that it's limited to just this. There's more going on than what you've been told. Huge [color=red]flags[/color] are going up.

LucreziaBorgia
Originally posted by Just Wondering

Should I be bothered by this?

Yes. He is continuing it against your wishes because he may think that he "technically" hasn't done anything wrong. YET. Even if there was nothing going on between them, they have crossed a line in which sexual innuendo is acceptable and they have established a relationship outside the workplace context. Think it will stop there? Do you really want to take a chance of finding out? He won't stop until you put something in his face as proof - and even then, if it hasn't gotten physical (yet) it will probably still be difficult to stop. Can you get a copy of his cell phone bill? Find out if he's online with her too? Do they lunch together at work?

Are there any other problems going on between you outside of that? Has the sex diminished? Is he short with you and/or unconcerned with your problems/concerns? Is he arguing with you, or trying to initiate arguments? Spending time either out of the house during non-business hours or looking for excuses to be gone?