I weirded him out. How can I undo this?

I saw the person I like the other day at a meeting, but I think I really put him off me.

I'm not even sure what I did exactly. I've known this person for a while and actually had the impression that they liked me. At this meeting he kept rolling his eyes at what I had to say and acting like I was talking crazy! (I wasn't!)

I'm not sure if caused this change in him. I wore quite a low cut top? Although, it was nothing that daring really... I just have no idea! :( How do I undo this?

• Like 1
Scarlett.O'hara

Undo what? You didn't do anything.

If he is blatantly rolling his eyes when you talk, that tells you a lot more about his character than yours. He sounds like a quite a critical and rude person.

I know you like him, but personally I would see that as a red flag. Be more observant of his behavior from now on and see how he treats other people. You might just find that this guy isn't worth your time or interest.

Please don't change who you are to please someone who doesn't respect you. The last thing you want is to end up in a relationship where you are constantly criticized for being yourself.

• Like 2
I saw the person I like the other day at a meeting, but I think I really put him off me.

I'm not even sure what I did exactly. I've known this person for a while and actually had the impression that they liked me. At this meeting he kept rolling his eyes at what I had to say and acting like I was talking crazy! (I wasn't!)

I'm not sure if caused this change in him. I wore quite a low cut top? Although, it was nothing that daring really... I just have no idea! :( How do I undo this?

I think I really put him off me

I'm not sure if caused this

had the impression

I just have no idea!

How do you undo something if you don't even know what or if you did anything that weirded him out? If he was rolling his eyes at whatever you were saying, so be it. He didn't agree with something or he didn't like the subject matter or he didn't like your shirt or, or, or . . .

If he didn't agree with something you said -- Are you going to change your view point because he didn't like it?

If he didn't like the subject matter -- too friggin bad

If he didn't like your shirt -- Are you going to change your wardrobe?

Stop mind-reading and keep moving. You cannot modify your daily machinations, conversations and wardrobe to accommodate a possibility. Either he actually demonstrates his interest clearly or he doesn't. It is difficult enough when you actually have a date with someone and something seems off, let alone worrying about a guy who hasn't even asked you out yet . . .

• Like 1

You're putting far too much blame on yourself. I suggest you see eyerolling behaviour as a sign that he's obnoxious and move on.

• Like 1

People do what they do because of who they are, not because of who you are.

His behaviour is his behaviour.

His behaviour demonstrates his attitudes.

I think you could do a lot better...