strange behaviour BF

Boyfriend asks me if I am seeing other men. He doesent trust me, but this is strange cause a month ago I found out that he was having text messages and phone calls from another woman. He told me that this woman was chasing him and didnt leave him alone....

The phone calls and texts stopped ( as far as I know) after he called her in front of me telling her to leave him alone.... I told him I believe him but that I find it very strange...

What is going on with him? Why doesent he trust me, cause he can't be trusted?

The phone calls and texts stopped ( as far as I know) after he called her in front of me telling her to leave him alone.... I told him I believe him but that I find it very strange...

Doubtful. They're just using a different method to communicate, is all. that's such a crock of crap that she was "chasing him and wouldn't leave him alone." It's very easy to block someone from contacting you so his story is a whole lot of bull.

And yes, because he's still up to no good, he's projecting his crap on you. Lots of cheaters do that.

• Like 8
And yes, because he's still up to no good, he's projecting his crap on you. Lots of cheaters do that.

I agree. You're being duped.

The best defense is a good offense. Attacking your integrity keeps you off-balance and leaves very little space in the conversation for you to question his integrity.

On the lighter side, when he accuses you could tell him: "this one guy is chasing me and won't leave me alone." :)

Edited by RRM321
  • Like 4
hahaha thats a good one, next time I will tell him I have my own stalker;)

Yes, but you have to be able to show him the evidence.

Better to suggest you have a co-worker who's keen on you. Or (if you work in the public sector) a customer who makes it very obvious he fancies you.

Boyfriend asks me if I am seeing other men. He doesent trust me, but this is strange cause a month ago I found out that he was having text messages and phone calls from another woman. He told me that this woman was chasing him and didnt leave him alone....

What is going on with him? Why doesent he trust me, cause he can't be trusted?

Could be deflection.

You notice once in awhile someone will accuse their partner of cheating on them and making all sorts of wild accusations and it turns out the accuser has been cheating the whole time?

This is what it could be. Don't waste your time on somebody like this. If they can prove you are up to no good, then tats fine. But if they have no reason to accuse you and their behavior is suspect, then you would do yourself a favor by dumping them.

People who will take an opportunity to cheat usually assume a women will do the same thing if the opportunity presents itself. It's a classic case of assuming everyone thinks like you do. My dad was like that. He was constantly tempted, and my mother was not. It was a 50s conventional marriage. My mom wasn't even thinking about that. And yet, he would accuse her if anything at all set him off, because his mind was always on it. I've talked frankly to some men and you'll see some on this board who will just tell you they have trouble believing women who can because it comes easy to them won't. Because if it came easy to them, they'd be taking advantage of it.

So guys who cheat very often project it onto their women because they just can't believe anyone wouldn't want to given the opportunity. So he probably has cheated or it weighs heavily on his mind.