Was it cheating... Should I be more forgiving?

my common law husband and I were under a tremendous amount of stress.

I was very depressed. I was truly unable to make many decisions for myself.

Our last fight involved him calling children's aid and having my son removed from the home. My father got involved and had the police involved. My husband got an apartment. We didn't talk for a week and then we were in my opinion together again just living apart. I know he wasn't happy. He wanted all or nothing. He wanted to move back in. I on the other hand had to think things through. I had a lot of hurt to help heal regarding my children.

That being said. I always loved him. I made every effort to be with him.

We attended family functions together, holidays, date nights.we were still intimate.

We in my mind were working at things.

I supported him financially, emotionally.

8 months later things were great. We've learned how to communicate I have fallen in love with him all over again.

Yesterday, I found out he was sleeping with another woman the entire time.

His excuse is I kicked him out and he was in a dark place.

He says he's sorry but we really weren't together at the time so that gave him the right. I asked him why he chose to come back to me and he says he always wanted to and always loved me. I don't even know what to think about all of this. I'm hurt, I feel used. How do I forgive?

Once a relationship has that much drama and hurt, it's over. Even before the cheating. Calling children's aid, and the police? This is Jeremy Kyle stuff. You need to accept that you're just not cut out to have a happy relationship with this man. And that if you do, it will be filled with similar drama from this day until the day you die (or leave him).

I would move on.

• Like 4

He caused your child to be removed from home... that's enough reason to end the relationship in my opinion.

I'd never allow any man to do that and still be with him. I think the trust is gone.. The ship has sailed.

He may well have thought you guys were done.. but has he even got himself in a better financial situation..Instead of you supporting him.

He's caused too much trouble in your family.