Caught between two girls!

So yeah, I like two girls at University. Both of them are cute/pretty and on my course. I see them roughly the same amount of times per week...

I don't really know who I like the most, or who I have a better connection with, whether on an emotional or sexual scale.

Both have shown ample signs of interest.

All three of us have a seminar once every 2 weeks on Mondays... so it might be fun to see how they react around each other...

My question is: how do I make a choice between the two?

So yeah, I like two girls at University. Both of them are cute/pretty and on my course. I see them roughly the same amount of times per week...

I don't really know who I like the most, or who I have a better connection with, whether on an emotional or sexual scale.

All three of us have a seminar once every 2 weeks on Mondays... so it might be fun to see how they react around each other...

My Answer is: Grow up.

You sound like you are watching too many romantic comedies.

You want to see if it is fun to see how they react around each other? Is this a contest to see which one you can get upset faster? lol. Go ahead and let us know how this all works out around Valentine's Day. Perhaps you can fast track the drama and bring it to a head by the weekend.

Are you sure you are old enough to be in college? That's the stuff that Junior High kids do.

• Like 5

Tell them each you are sleeping with both of them and see if either of them are still around - if so I guess you found your keeper.

• Like 2
My Answer is: Grow up.

You sound like you are watching too many romantic comedies.

You want to see if it is fun to see how they react around each other? Is this a contest to see which one you can get upset faster? lol. Go ahead and let us know how this all works out around Valentine's Day. Perhaps you can fast track the drama and bring it to a head by the weekend.

Are you sure you are old enough to be in college? That's the stuff that Junior High kids do.

Agreed.

OP, the fact you'd suggest it might be fun to see how they react around each other is immature. Come on, now.

Can you clarify if you've actually gone on dates with either of them? You said you see them the same number of times each week - is this outside of school or in class?

Also, you feel they're both showing interest. Such as?

I feel as if I just read the story version of that tv show on MTV "Are You The One?" And this other show called the Bachelor.

Hoping these girls are smart because what you said just sounds really immature and what the other comment said. This whole thing reminds me of middle school "romance" because it reminds me of those middle school days for me. ??

But this really reminds me of those tv shows.