Does he like me...or am i wasting my time?

its_complicated

So there's this guy, we work closely and we started out as good friends...really good friends intact he gets me so well and i get him. He's always making me laugh and he's just sweet in general. I'm extremely confused because when people confront him about liking me he pretends he doesn't. I'm so sure he does because i always catch him looking at me when I'm doing something...we all went out on a works party the other night and i caught him looking over at me when i hugged another guy friend, he looked so jealous. To cut a long story short, we all got a bit drunk and me and the guy from work made out.. he pulled away as soon as the rest of them saw and he looked a little red.. i just don't know where i stand with him... any advice?

Yeah,

Don't crap where you eat.

Workplace romance is not a good idea.Some people are successful at it but not many. He knows it is not a good idea too which is why he pulled away from you when your coworkers noticed, or he has a GF and others know about it at work. Either way it's best to avoid this unless you want drama at work.

• Like 1

He's worried that whatever happens between you two will be the gossip around th water cooler....everyone will be getting all up you biz.

He like you, and it will be up to you to work this. ask him to spend time with you outside of work, and keep things professional during work time.

• Like 1
  • Author
its_complicated

i know what you're both saying and i agree a work romance is a bad idea but i can't help the way i feel :( today was awkward because we didn't really speak that much but i think that was a lot down to me because i felt like some space would be ideal after the other night.. we did speak tho.I dunno sometimes i want to tell him how i feel and just see what he says? or how he reacts... i think things would be so different if we didn't work together.. sucks to be me. I always have such bad luck with relationships