The worst thing you've done to your significant other

To all Cheaters .. liars .. abusers and just overall BAD PEOPLE ; whats the absolute WORST thing you admit youve done to hurt ( intentionally OR unintentionally to someone you are in a relationship with ) ... Explain your actions too ...

Dont hold back . let it all out .

..... GO !

• Like 1

The worst thing i've done to my ex : I snooped in her phone to confirm she was flirting with the numerous guys pining for her behind my back.

I'm bad guy, insecure, distrustful, creepy.

Because my suspicions were confirmed.

• Like 2
  • Author
The worst thing i've done to my ex : I snooped in her phone to confirm she was flirting with the numerous guys pining for her behind my back.

I'm bad guy, insecure, distrustful, creepy.

Because my suspicions were confirmed.

I did the same thing on my last relationship but i wouldnt say that was the worst thing ive done . I had my suspicions .I admit i was wrong to do that . I invaded her privacy ... i wanted answers . I shouldnt have done it ...

Tell me though ; you said your suspicions were confirmed . How do you feel about knowing the truth vs. getting dragged into a deeper hole later ?

Personally I went thru my ex's phone because i wanted to know the truth. again it was wrong but i have to admit it helped me move forward towards the direction of no contact ...

The worst thing ive done is break someones heart . I knew I didnt care for her i just wanted to sleep with her one night she invited me to watch a movie . We had sex . the next morning i didnt care . I noticed she started to fall for me hard and fast .. i continued to see her but i knew deep down i didnt really give a **** . She gave me an ultimatum and i literally said ok and hung up . it broke her heart .

to this day were facebook friends and i did see her another time after that ... but i know deep down i did her wrong .

That personally was more hurtful than me snooping in my ex's phone .

• Like 1