How do I make a guy miss me???

How do I make my boyfriend miss me when I'm, say, out of town for a week or so, or unavailable for a couple of days. I want him to miss me and to be thinking about me when I'm gone!!!!

Originally posted by genevieve

How do I make my boyfriend miss me when I'm, say, out of town for a week or so, or unavailable for a couple of days. I want him to miss me and to be thinking about me when I'm gone!!!!

Institute NC. There is much documentation on LS about this since it is a fave topic.

Originally posted by HotCaliGirl

[color=blue]Alphamale - I don't get your response - NC/LS? What do you mean?[/color]

NC = no contact

LS = love shack forum

Originally posted by VirginiaBob

A big sloppy BJ before you part will make him miss ya.

VB, would he miss her more if she let him finish in her oral cavity or a facial?

hmmm.... move to a different state and forget to bring your cell phone. :laugh:

HotCaligirl - NC = No contact. emails/text'd/phone/mail/smoke signals/ bird messengers/ sky writing...etc. CUT IT ALL OFF!!!

VB, would he miss her more if she let him finish in her oral cavity or a facial?

He would REALLY miss her more if she didn't let him finish at all. :bunny:

this thread quickly turned to shi#

HokeyReligions

You can't 'make' another person do, think, feel, or behave a certain way. If he loves you or cares about you, he will miss you.

If you leave after giving a good BJ, won't he be in a turned on mode with his eyes wondering at other women? I would be consumed of those types of thoughts and it would drive me crazy... :eek: