caught my BF obsessing over ex BUT there's a catch

I'm dating a guy who used to be best friends with my ex bf of 5 years. They're no longer friends because my current bf and I started dating behind my ex bfs back. They were friends for like 10 years.

I received a message from a girl saying she was seeing my BF and found out about me and that I can have him. I told her that sorry she never meant anything to him and she blocked me and I'm sure him too.

I recently found out that he obsessively looks at pictures of his ex. Basically I checked his phone and he looks at her snapchat. And he has added her on there and she hasn't added him back. This is the girl he ditched for me.

I seen messages from her that basically said he has a gf anyway and he shouldn't be concerned with her. And that she isn't interested. The catch is he only asked her to be friends with benefits. Why would he risk our relationship. He knows she has messaged me before why would he risk her doing it again ?? This is the message she sent him. I copied and pasted it

Since you think I have "episodes" where I feel like talking to you. Please take note that an "episode" is not permanent ....more like a phase or possibly in a great mood that day. U cant take "episodes" seriously like cmon charge it to the game lmao remember I dealt with your "episodes" for 2 1/2yrs....you know how sometimes u wanted me and other days ehhhh you could just kick it with other girls....I'm not anyone's sloppy seconds (ur dating someone's sloppy seconds) And if I ever dated you I'd feel like I was dating sloppy seconds being that ur easy. Ur not a prize. Fortunately for myself I don't waste time on anyone. You hate me remember? ? Why not live up to all the rumors you've spread. I've never seen someone attempt to have sex their stalker ?. I stalk you remember? Why do you want to have sex with me lol? Like Stoppppp

She sent that last night. I want to go off on her. Who does she think she is!! And why is he asking her for sex. Why would you risk our relationship for sex?? If he just wants sex why does he have to try so hard just for sex!!

• Like 1

I am not sure why you're mad with the girl when she's obviously pushing him away....

Your BF is an a*s.

Dump him, or suffer more.

• Like 5

You are both cheaters given your history, and it's now coming back to haunt you. Neither one of you have shown you're trustworthy.

Doesn't matter why he did it. All that matters is that he did it. Move on and make better choices.

• Like 8
I'm dating a guy who used to be best friends with my ex bf of 5 years. They're no longer friends because my current bf and I started dating behind my ex bfs back. They were friends for like 10 years.

I received a message from a girl saying she was seeing my BF and found out about me and that I can have him. I told her that sorry she never meant anything to him and she blocked me and I'm sure him too.

I recently found out that he obsessively looks at pictures of his ex. Basically I checked his phone and he looks at her snapchat. And he has added her on there and she hasn't added him back. This is the girl he ditched for me.

I seen messages from her that basically said he has a gf anyway and he shouldn't be concerned with her. And that she isn't interested. The catch is he only asked her to be friends with benefits. Why would he risk our relationship. He knows she has messaged me before why would he risk her doing it again ?? This is the message she sent him. I copied and pasted it

Since you think I have "episodes" where I feel like talking to you. Please take note that an "episode" is not permanent ....more like a phase or possibly in a great mood that day. U cant take "episodes" seriously like cmon charge it to the game lmao remember I dealt with your "episodes" for 2 1/2yrs....you know how sometimes u wanted me and other days ehhhh you could just kick it with other girls....I'm not anyone's sloppy seconds (ur dating someone's sloppy seconds) And if I ever dated you I'd feel like I was dating sloppy seconds being that ur easy. Ur not a prize. Fortunately for myself I don't waste time on anyone. You hate me remember? ? Why not live up to all the rumors you've spread. I've never seen someone attempt to have sex their stalker ?. I stalk you remember? Why do you want to have sex with me lol? Like Stoppppp

She sent that last night. I want to go off on her. Who does she think she is!! And why is he asking her for sex. Why would you risk our relationship for sex?? If he just wants sex why does he have to try so hard just for sex!!

Sometimes our former choices have an incredible way of coming back to bite us. In this case I think you would be well advised to have learned the lesson that "Those who will cheat with you, will also cheat on you".

Some call it Karma, which is the law of moral causation.

Do you see the irony on your initial post?

I don't want to badger you here, I just want to point out to you that when the sum total of your choices begin to rear it's ugly head, it is time to make better choices.

• Like 5

This guys doesn't sound like a winner with either of you. Another vote for the stop blaming her and dump him camp.

• Like 3

Why are you mad at her? Because she told your boyfriend that she doesn't want to have sex with him and to stop pestering her? Or because you've come to the realization that she has a lot more self respect than you do?

• Like 6
  • Author

I'm upset with her because she felt the need to message him a paragraph when she could've said no. She also called me sloppy seconds. I'm annoyed because I feel like she's put her self on a pedestal as if she is the best sex he's had when he dumped her for me

I'm upset with her because she felt the need to message him a paragraph when she could've said no. She also called me sloppy seconds. I'm annoyed because I feel like she's put her self on a pedestal as if she is the best sex he's had when he dumped her for me

And given that you took her boyfriend, she owes you nothing. She doesn't have to write a single word answer to keep you happy, she can view you as sloppy seconds if she wants and she's perfectly entitled to take whatever view of herself she pleases.

Why shouldn't she hold herself in high esteem? After all, there must be a reason your boyfriend is chasing her.

• Like 6
  • Author
And given that you took her boyfriend, she owes you nothing. She doesn't have to write a single word answer to keep you happy, she can view you as sloppy seconds if she wants and she's perfectly entitled to take whatever view of herself she pleases.

Why shouldn't she hold herself in high esteem? After all, there must be a reason your boyfriend is chasing her.

But how is he "chasing" her if all he proposed to her was friends with benefits

So the guy that backstabbed his best friend and cheated on his girlfriend to date you turned out to be untrustworthy?

Shocking.

• Like 5

You dated his best friend, you shouldn't have even been available to him. Honestly the way you guys hooked up is a problem and it's not a good. You STARTED with dishonesty. Why are you so sure that just because he SAID he only wants to be friends with benefits with her that it's actually all he wants? He probably said that because he knows she's not stupid and wouldn't believe him if he lied and said he wasn't with you. I think it's more than just sex. He can have sex with you correct? Obviously he is using a great amount of energy to only have sex with this ex. And you're right HE KNOWS SHE COULD EASILY MESSAGE YOU AGAIN. Yet he's willing to risk it anyway. He dumped this girl for you and it seems like he regrets it. Maybe he doesn't regret it but he definitely misses her. Don't think for one second just because she out him in his place that he'll stop. I'm positive that made him want her even more.

• Like 2

In your only other thread here, you were a guy dating a girl.

Therefore, I have to ask, are you a guy dating a guy who also dates girls? I'm really confused.

• Like 4

Therefore, I have to ask, are you a guy dating a guy who also dates girls? I'm really confused.

Are there Moonpies and Doctor Pepper involved? lol

• Like 2
But how is he "chasing" her if all he proposed to her was friends with benefits

Are you really so fogged? I mean, really??

Chasing her for FWB - is still 'chasing' HER!

What he wants to do with her is irrelevant - the fact is, he's pursuing a situation where he can have sex with her.

You both sound like moral, upright, decent honest folk. :rolleyes:

I'd break up with him and focus on becoming a better person. Ie, one who doesn't cheat and ruin friendships...

How old are you?

• Like 2
dreamingoftigers

Is it even worth responding to this thread?

You need to seriously put your head on straight!

Clearly your "bf" is chasing her for sex. I don't know what weird-arsed thing you have going on but seriously, its obvious he wants a piece of that.

And she wants nothing to do with his stupid, loser, lying arse.

So what would've pissed you off less? Her just sleeping with him? Your have no leg to stand on. You cheated with her bf, she could cheat with yours, right? Fairs fair.

But no, instead you are mad at her that she wrote a "paragraph."?

So what? In that paragraph she outlined why a lying, douchebag loser your bf is that spreads rumors around and cheats on his gfs.

The CONTENT of the paragraph regarding your " boyfriend" should be the piss off.

Clearly he's the type of person who wants to stick it in everyone. Or at least more than just you. Shake your head.

"He's not chasing her if its just sex." Wtf? Who thinks like this?

• Like 2

I'd be annoyed too if I overheard my SO misuse slang. Technically, he got the "sloppy seconds" of his ex best friend. He's insulting himself because he ended up with you, his best friends leftovers aka sloppy seconds.

You assume he dumped her for you instead of just dumping her for some new ass. It's just like your comment about sex earlier. Like somehow you assume that this guy actually cares. Nah, he lies to get laid. His favorite lay is something new. If he wears that out and there's no new prey to stalk out, he will settle for something different. He didn't care about his friend, what makes you so different? He knew his friend for years, but he didn't even know you. He's already shown you that you aren't that special.

Face it, you got played and lost everything. Ruined a perfectly good relationship, 10 year friendship, destroyed another girl and then you just got pumped, dumped and cheated on. The guys will make up cause "bros" and eventually resent or blame it on you. You'll be left alone and hopefully free of children or STDS and will spend your next relationship hoping the new guy doesn't find out how many lives you've destroyed or how you get passed around amongst friends. No one wants to date a home wrecker and the guy will definitely paint you this way. You even destroyed your chances at ever finding someone new, sad.

Hope it was worth it. He's on his way out and as soon as he finds a new one, you'll be back at square minus your pride, integrity and dignity (if you ever had of these things.). The pain you've caused so many people is now like tidal wave headed for your life and all you can say if "I deserve this."

• Like 3
  • Author

Lmao no! My brother used my account months before because I never used it. This is my account omg

Lmao no! My brother used my account months before because I never used it. This is my account omg

Your statement is as RED FLAG as that cheater from the other thread.

• Like 2

The fact that you couldn't find another guy that's not his friend is disgusting. Morals? Also just because you have a title of a gf obviously you're not all he wants. If he was really in love with you he wouldn't be looking elsewhere. Like that's the bottom line. Yup you're his gf but he's not 100% happy. You're getting what you deserve especially for making fun of her saying "sorry he didn't make her more". You shouldn't make fun of someone's heartbreak. She can have your "bf" anytime she wants. You and him both are shady. She says no and he'll find someone who will say yes....much like you said yes. She may not have ever been his gf but she has more of a connection with him than you. She said it's been yrs if I read correctly. He spread rumors about her he seems like a real winner. She's right he's no prize. You're losing. You made fun of her and he doesn't even respect you enough to at least cheat with someone else who you wouldn't easily find out about. Good luck with this because it'll only get worse.

• Like 1
  • Author
Your statement is as RED FLAG as that cheater from the other thread.

Actually that's the truth. Thanks for jumping on what someone else said tho. Idk what the "other thread" even says. FYI. I'm only concerned with my post and my situation. Thanks

Actually that's the truth. Thanks for jumping on what someone else said tho. Idk what the "other thread" even says. FYI. I'm only concerned with my post and my situation. Thanks

Really? With everything all the contributors have responded with, this is your only comment?

Honestly?

Jeesh. Waste of time.....

• Like 3