I want to trick my girlfriend into sleeping with someone else

I've been with my girlfriend a long time now and I really want to do something like tie her up and blindfold her. Whilst she in that position I wanna **** her a bit and then pull out and let a mate have a go whilst I watch. They'd be music on so she would n't hear anything and she'd just think it was me.

As long as I make the guy wear protection do you guys think this'll be wrong thing to do.

It really is a fantasy that I want to carry out. The best part of the fantasty is that she would never know.

Originally posted by dannyboy221

I've been with my girlfriend a long time now and I really want to do something like tie her up and blindfold her.

A little twist on this one, I had a B/F that ask for this and I offered to tie him up, blindfolded and laying on the bed. Then I could have invited anyone of 5 guys that we both knew come over . We would rock the bed while he rocked my world.. Then his friend could laev before the blindfold ever came off.

Dreaming about it is called a fantasy. MAking it come true can be called rape, emprisonment and your pretty lil a$$ is in jail for a looong long time ;) ! Think of that also.

Sweet kiss on your pervert little nose,

Curly

bluechocolate

As long as I make the guy wear protection do you guys think this'll be wrong thing to do.

You are either a real idiot or this is a joke. If you don't have her consent it's rape - protection or not.

Why not just ask her to participate? Maybe not tell her which friend of your's it will be?! But exactly like they said......

Without her consent it is RAPE and why would you want to violate the woman you (love??) in such a way as that, it is a woman's RIGHT to give a man permission to "enter" her and if you "allow" your friend to do so withOUT her knowledge it is WRONG! :mad:

Originally posted by bluechocolate

You either a real idiot or this is a joke. If you don't have her consent it's rape - protection or not.

Right on... with the scenario I described it was me that was in charge, you would be surprised how excited the Ex B/F was even if all that happened was me rocking the bed for 10 minutes and letting him smell some Old Spice ...

Be a man and talk to her about this fantasy....she may warm up to it and surprise you with a kinky side you didn't bother try exploring..Doing it without her consent is not only stupid...but If I were her, I'd press charges....so THINK before you ACT.

Oh Oh Oh, I've got it.... Tell her what you want to do.. tell it EXACTLY the way you've said it here on this very forum.. how you want to allow some other guy to have sex with her while you watch, WITHOUT her CONSENT.. throw in there how you've "got her back" and are "willing" to make the guy wear a condom... and my guess is this.. you won't have to TRICK her into having sex with someone else at all.. because she will dump your ass and be sleeping with someone else all on her own.. only uh.. you won't get to watch.. darn.

If you think she won't know, you're a fool. Everybody smells, tastes, and feels different. She will definitely know and your hind end will be in a sling.

spicing things up, no problem. fantasy is great.

but what you're proposing isn't fantasy. it's a violation that could end your relationship and land you in prison. doing it without her consent is a criminal offence, it makes you accessory to rape. it also makes you an a**h***.

talk to her. find common ground on this one. maybe she's bored with you in bed too and would love to try something different. there are plenty of things you can do that don't involve arranging for her to be raped.

...do you guys think this'll be wrong thing to do?

Yes, it's clearly rape, which may I point out is a serious felony, and in most jurisdictions you'll get sentenced to about 10 years (may only serve 6 years or so). In prison, rapists (and child molesters) are the favored targets for abuse, including sexual abuse, beatings and murder by the other inmates and by the guards. You'll have no friends and every day (you'll have about 2000 days to get through) will be a living hell. If you're lucky, they'll put you in solitary for your protection, and you will wig out from the lack of human contact. When you get out, you will be a sex offender for the rest of your life, and you will be shunned by decent people. You'll also be psychologically twisted, even more so than now, and your prison will be inside your head.

Other than that, great plan!! :mad:

spiralingmess

[font=arial][/font][color=darkred][/color] Why not just ask her, you can still tie her down and blindfold her. If she ever found out you'd be so dead, that would be rape, and she coul tell just by the difference in yours and his body type.... I think this is a fantasy better left as a fantasy. You really sicken me, no offence!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dannyboy221

I've been with my girlfriend a long time now and I really want to do something like tie her up and blindfold her. Whilst she in that position I wanna **** her a bit and then pull out and let a mate have a go whilst I watch. They'd be music on so she would n't hear anything and she'd just think it was me.

It really is a fantasy that I want to carry out. The best part of the fantasty is that she would never know.

I've got an idea. You could just tell her about this plan of yours and she'll probably go along with having sex with another man...without you there...ever...again!

Originally posted by CoolAunt

I've got an idea. You could just tell her about this plan of yours and she'll probably go along with having sex with another man...without you there...ever...again!

Or she might enjoy the fantasy, and allow it to happen .. Just ask her what she thinks ,, do not ask anyone in here... this is about you guys

Originally posted by LynnStylesTN

Or she might enjoy the fantasy, and allow it to happen .. Just ask her what she thinks ,, do not ask anyone in here...

See, I think the point thats being made by *Everyone in here* is IF this is his fantasy to watch his girl with another guy then thats all him and good to go.. BUT NOT telling her and *tricking her* allowing some other guy to get on her WITHOUT her consent or knowledge ISN'T OKAY, It's rape.

The last line of the orginal poster says this > "The best part of the fantasty is that she would never know." so to me, that says it's HIS FANTASY to decieve her.. again.. this ISN'T OKAY..

And the last part of what you said in your reply was this > "this is about you guys" but IMO this isn't about "them" it's about "him"

Right on Merin.

This is about the fact that this guy is willing to decieve his girlfriend and ALLOW another person onto her body WITHOUT her consent...another way to say this is he is going to allow another guy to RAPE his girlfriend.

If she DOES NOT consent to this it IS rape.

I find that quite disturbing that someone would do something like this without getting the consent of their partner first.

Hey, if he asks her and she says lets go for it! then that is a different story because she would have CONSENTED.

Dont be going around giving any of that "this is about you guys" advice LynnStylesTN. This guy isnt thinking about the TWO of them.

He is thinking about his own (illegal) fantasy.

If she said ok, and gave her CONSENT then it is a different story.

What this guy wants to do is take advantage of her being tied and bound...which is a little sick if you ask me. What if she started to scream and squirm when she realised its not her bf inside her?!?! That is NOT something you want to do to the woman you love IMO.

Dont do it. Not unless you want to scar her for life and be seen as a rapist (which is exactly what you will be).

Originally posted by Barby

Why not just ask her to participate? Maybe not tell her which friend of your's it will be?! But exactly like they said......

Barby:

His girlfriend has EVERY right to know who the other guy is. What is the point of going ahead with it and not knowing? That's just danerous . . .

Lil Honey

The whole idea is . . . quite frankly . . . sick.

Edited to add: Excellent post, Merin & JoL. *feeling like vomiting now . . . *

Yet more proof that my perspective on society is disturbingly accurate. And this is a guy saying this...

You're sick....

Seek help or get a blow-up doll. "She" definitely wouldn't know the difference...

Hey Danny . . .

Maybe you can to relate to this . . .

She puts her trust in you. There is value in being trusted.

Now, do you trust HER? Let's put you in a situation where SHE is in charge . . . Let's say she has a revolver and leads you to believe, in so many words (in a deceitful way, but not right out LYING) that the gun is empty. Do you let her put it up to your head and pull the trigger? Do you trust her that much?

Maybe that is HER fantasy. Should she make it a reality?

Just a thought to "toy" with.