LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I want to trick my girlfriend into sleeping with someone else

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2005, 6:06 PM   #1

I want to trick my girlfriend into sleeping with someone else

I've been with my girlfriend a long time now and I really want to do something like tie her up and blindfold her. Whilst she in that position I wanna **** her a bit and then pull out and let a mate have a go whilst I watch. They'd be music on so she would n't hear anything and she'd just think it was me.

As long as I make the guy wear protection do you guys think this'll be wrong thing to do.

It really is a fantasy that I want to carry out. The best part of the fantasty is that she would never know.
dannyboy221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2005, 6:14 PM   #2
maggote88

In my opinion that would be considered rape, and very dishonest. There are many other fun things that you could do in bed.
Old 4th February 2005, 6:16 PM   #3

Re: I want to trick my girlfriend into sleeping with someone else

Quote:
Originally posted by dannyboy221
I've been with my girlfriend a long time now and I really want to do something like tie her up and blindfold her.
A little twist on this one, I had a B/F that ask for this and I offered to tie him up, blindfolded and laying on the bed. Then I could have invited anyone of 5 guys that we both knew come over . We would rock the bed while he rocked my world.. Then his friend could laev before the blindfold ever came off.
LynnStylesTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2005, 6:20 PM   #4
Unconfirmed Account

Dreaming about it is called a fantasy. MAking it come true can be called rape, emprisonment and your pretty lil a$$ is in jail for a looong long time ! Think of that also.

Sweet kiss on your pervert little nose,

Curly
CurlyIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2005, 6:20 PM   #5
Established Member

As long as I make the guy wear protection do you guys think this'll be wrong thing to do.

You are either a real idiot or this is a joke. If you don't have her consent it's rape - protection or not.

Last edited by bluechocolate; 4th February 2005 at 6:27 PM..
bluechocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2005, 6:25 PM   #6
Established Member

Why not just ask her to participate? Maybe not tell her which friend of your's it will be?! But exactly like they said......

Without her consent it is RAPE and why would you want to violate the woman you (love??) in such a way as that, it is a woman's RIGHT to give a man permission to "enter" her and if you "allow" your friend to do so withOUT her knowledge it is WRONG!

Love is an easy word to say. Make him prove it with his actions.
Barby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2005, 6:26 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by bluechocolate

You either a real idiot or this is a joke. If you don't have her consent it's rape - protection or not.

Right on... with the scenario I described it was me that was in charge, you would be surprised how excited the Ex B/F was even if all that happened was me rocking the bed for 10 minutes and letting him smell some Old Spice ...
LynnStylesTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2005, 6:51 PM   #8

Be a man and talk to her about this fantasy....she may warm up to it and surprise you with a kinky side you didn't bother try exploring..Doing it without her consent is not only stupid...but If I were her, I'd press charges....so THINK before you ACT.
BoatingBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2005, 8:58 PM   #9
Established Member

Location: Heaven won't take me, and hell's afraid I'll take over
Oh Oh Oh, I've got it.... Tell her what you want to do.. tell it EXACTLY the way you've said it here on this very forum.. how you want to allow some other guy to have sex with her while you watch, WITHOUT her CONSENT.. throw in there how you've "got her back" and are "willing" to make the guy wear a condom... and my guess is this.. you won't have to TRICK her into having sex with someone else at all.. because she will dump your ass and be sleeping with someone else all on her own.. only uh.. you won't get to watch.. darn.
Old 4th February 2005, 9:26 PM   #10
Established Member

If you think she won't know, you're a fool. Everybody smells, tastes, and feels different. She will definitely know and your hind end will be in a sling.
moimeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2005, 5:01 AM   #11
JoL
Established Member

Are you sick???

Without her consent????

If i were your girlfriend I would dump your ass so fast....
JoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2005, 5:13 AM   #12
Established Member

spicing things up, no problem. fantasy is great.

but what you're proposing isn't fantasy. it's a violation that could end your relationship and land you in prison. doing it without her consent is a criminal offence, it makes you accessory to rape. it also makes you an *******.

talk to her. find common ground on this one. maybe she's bored with you in bed too and would love to try something different. there are plenty of things you can do that don't involve arranging for her to be raped.
Old 5th February 2005, 5:24 AM   #13
JoL
Established Member

For the love of God, do NOT do this without her consent..she will hate you FOREVER and you can get into SERIOUS legal trouble.
JoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2005, 11:03 AM   #14
Established Member

Quote:
...do you guys think this'll be wrong thing to do?
Yes, it's clearly rape, which may I point out is a serious felony, and in most jurisdictions you'll get sentenced to about 10 years (may only serve 6 years or so). In prison, rapists (and child molesters) are the favored targets for abuse, including sexual abuse, beatings and murder by the other inmates and by the guards. You'll have no friends and every day (you'll have about 2000 days to get through) will be a living hell. If you're lucky, they'll put you in solitary for your protection, and you will wig out from the lack of human contact. When you get out, you will be a sex offender for the rest of your life, and you will be shunned by decent people. You'll also be psychologically twisted, even more so than now, and your prison will be inside your head.

Other than that, great plan!!
Old 6th February 2005, 11:48 AM   #15

Exclamation If you want to watch another guy f*ck your girlfriend while she's tied down....

[font=arial][/font][color=darkred][/color][i][b] Why not just ask her, you can still tie her down and blindfold her. If she ever found out you'd be so dead, that would be rape, and she coul tell just by the difference in yours and his body type.... I think this is a fantasy better left as a fantasy. You really sicken me, no offence!!!!!!!!!!
spiralingmess is offline   Reply With Quote