Her third wheeling friend ruined my chance!!

She caught my eye a couple of weeks ago, and I think she's adorable. She's quirky, bubbly and really cute... basically everything I like from a girl.

As I was waiting outside the classroom for my friends, she came out. We looked at eachother. I smiled and then she smiled back, but then instantly looked down.

Then later on today, there was this weird noise in the classroom and we both looked up at the same time. We then looked at eachother for a few seconds, and she gave me a big smile, then moved her hair and looked down smiling... My heart literally jumped as this happened, I was really taken aback.

Do you think she might like me?

Nope she hates your guts....... haha... Sorry dude. She may just be shy but sounds like you should make a move for sure.

• Like 1
  • Author
Nope she hates your guts....... haha... Sorry dude. She may just be shy but sounds like you should make a move for sure.

At one point she went to drop something in the bins, and I was checking her out.

She turned around walked towards me and we looked at each other again (this was before the weird noise thing).

I really don't know how and when I can ask out since we only see eachother during lectures/seminars... it'd be kind of awkward to ask her out or whatever in front of her friends :(

I think she might like you. Now you have to find a reason to talk to her. I'd go with the old standby & ask to see her class notes.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

We've spoken a couple of times now, and each time we make a lot - and I mean A LOT of eye contact. And a lot of smiling too from both of us.

I feel a lot of chemistry from my side and she's always teasing me saying I shouldn't playfully nudge her because I might break my arm haha!

I really like her.

I could've asked her out and/or got her number after the lessons yesterday, but her friend was around and kept telling her to come, so I left :lmao:

Be patient. Tolerate the friend who is there for the young lady's moral support. She needs more time to trust you. Eventually your moment to ask her out will come.

We've spoken a couple of times now, and each time we make a lot - and I mean A LOT of eye contact. And a lot of smiling too from both of us.

I feel a lot of chemistry from my side and she's always teasing me saying I shouldn't playfully nudge her because I might break my arm haha!

I really like her.

I could've asked her out and/or got her number after the lessons yesterday, but her friend was around and kept telling her to come, so I left :lmao:

You are not the first guy that has been cockblocked and you won't be the last.

• Like 1

Ya her friend is so jealous, that why she got pushy......she knows if you two get together, she will lose her friend to you and she doesn't want that to happen.... you could bring a friend along for her friend to increase your chances.

• Author
Ya her friend is so jealous, that why she got pushy......she knows if you two get together, she will lose her friend to you and she doesn't want that to happen.... you could bring a friend along for her friend to increase your chances.

You think so? Or you know so? ;) lol

We are both completely twitterpated by each other, that much is clear. I had a lesson with her today and the length of our eye contact, whether it was when we were speaking or not, was long...

I really do feel special/warm around her. I feel extremely comfortable and I would really like to get to know her more over some dates.

It's a shame that her friend is jealous about it...

DrReplyInRhymes

Who cares what her friend thinks, she's not your goal in mind,

That doesn't mean you should be disrespectful to her friend, rather, be kind,

She's given you enough signals that if you're interested, you should ask,

Then revel in her answer, for the thrill of the hunt is something in which you shouldn't fear, but bask.

You think so? Or you know so? ;) lol

We are both completely twitterpated by each other, that much is clear. I had a lesson with her today and the length of our eye contact, whether it was when we were speaking or not, was long...

I really do feel special/warm around her. I feel extremely comfortable and I would really like to get to know her more over some dates.

It's a shame that her friend is jealous about it...

You're going to have to make a bold move. My suggestion would be to walk up even if she's with the friend, say "excuse me, I need to have a word with you" and lead her by the arm away from the friend. If the friend tries to follow be prepared to say, "we need to have a word privately if you don't mind."

Then pay her a sincere compliment and get her number, or ask her if you can go for coffee right then.

Don't be rude–– be bold. She will appreciate it; the friend is blocking her too.

There is a window of opportunity for these situations, and you have to make the move before it closes... while her enthusiasm is high.

I realize it's probably out of your comfort zone, but if you fool around and let that window close you will not be happy with yourself.