Is he cheating on me?

CatcherintheRye

We usually hang out in Saturdays, but I didn't hear from him tonight until about 6 PM. He said he had hit a pole while drifting in a parking lot.

He had really bad stomach pains and was vomiting, so I went over to his house to take care of him. He received a text from an unsaved number, a huge paragraph that said thank you for everything today. I know you're not feeling well and I know you're asleep, but I'll find a way to make it up to you.

There were no other texts before that.

When I confronted him, he said maybe this was "Kayla's" number. It was "probably" her. She had some issues with her boyfriend and needed to talk about it.

How did she know he wasn't feeling well? They had been texting. But he admittedly deleted her texts because he didn't want me to get upset.

How would he have known I would see the texts anyway? I hardly ever get on his phone. Why did he go to her house and not text me all day until the accident?

Surprised he didn't have two phones. Most cheaters have a normal phone and a whore phone. If he is so worried you might be snooping on his device there could be naked pictures they send to each other or explicit texting. He should be out of your life by now.

It's definitely very suspicious. Can't say for certain if he's cheating on you but my motto is this: The second you have to start deleting things, you've crossed over into cheating territory. If there's nothing going on, there should be nothing to hide.

Girl the behavior explains it all....it's all inconsistent with what he has told you which means he has been lying. You are wasting your time with this guy. Just walk away.