Struggling with the "signals" - friendly or romantic/interested?

I really fancy her and I still struggle with all the attraction sign things.

I chose to sit at the table that I knew she'd be, because her friend was there and this guy I'm friendly with too was there too.

So she comes in the classroom and sits next to me - I was hoping she was going to do so.

We got to talk a few times and she laughed literally at all my jokes or silly remarks I made and agreed with pretty much everything I said too. At one point she yawned and I joked to put my finger in her mouth and she went to bite it in a joking way too.

At some points when she said something funny or an innuendo I touched arm and thigh, and she didn't budge.

Often our legs would touch but she wouldn't move.

When we were getting coffee I playfully hit her upper arm because she made a silly remark and she hit me back...

I don't know if these are signs to be honest... Any feedback?

P.S I know that the only person who knows whether she likes me or not is her and that I should be asking her this... but I kind of want to ask you guys.

I know that the only person who knows whether she likes me or not is her and that I should be asking her this... but I kind of want to ask you guys.

No, you shouldn't be asking her this. You should be asking her out. She is the only one who knows what her answer will be.

• Like 2
  • Author
No, you shouldn't be asking her this. You should be asking her out. She is the only one who knows what her answer will be.

I think asking her out as this moment in time is jumping the gun.

This is the first time we've managed to speak other than speaking of things related to the seminar.

I, personally, do feel some tension/chemistry between us... there's blenty of banter/teasing and touching/play-hitting. I just want to scope whether it's reciprocated.

Stop making excuses and grow some.....suggest to hang out one on one, make it casual, no pressure....like grab something to eat after class.

• Like 1