Women and me on this

Hello women out there before I get started on the problem my name is Ryan I am 24 years of age and I have a beautiful girlfriend who is the same age we have been with each other for 5 years.. now on to the problem I have this fantasy no obsession of her cheating on me it turns me on alot I think about it alot and it only really came to light 2 years ago, I have been faithful to her and I am deeply in love with her but I do want her to cheat.. I don't want her to be with me and I wouldn't want her to leave me afterwards and the weirder part is I only want her to do certain things and not all the time maybe just once... Things that I would love for her to do is to give someone else oral sex or to give them hand relief... I don't want her to have sex with author man or anal sex. But u wouldn't mind her getting fingered... I have told her about this fantasy and how I feel about and also that I love her and not to think I don't because I do deeply care for her it upsets me that I think like this and that I get so hard at thought of it happening she said she wouldn't do it which is fine am not going to be a dick about it as that's her choice and I don't want to force her to do it I want her to want to do it, she does however talk dirty about it sometimes for me like make up story's and what not which I love and she always says after its a lie and just for my benefit as she knows how much I like this... Basically what I want to Know is what do other woman think of this ? And why do I have this desire to have her do it? and is there any woman out there that would do it for a partner and still stay with that person? And just any general advice anyone has on this situation.

Just to add it isn't just. Fantasy of her doing it and me watching don't get me wrong I would love to watch her do it whether it be in person or via a video but I mainly just want her to do it. I would just be happy if she did it the sad thing about all this is I never feel fully statsifed and I hate that and it makes me feel like **** as I genuinely would do anything for her... If I had to pick one for her to do it would without a doubt be for her to give some one oral sex some one please help... And I know am not normal for liking this but please be constructive and don't just say o your weird

Many thanks Ryan

Hi Ryan.

I know people with the same fantasy, quiet a few... Here is thing to think about for you.

1. Don't worry, she will do it in the future. Maybe not now, but she will definitely do it, you can expect that for sure.

2. Things can go to surprising directions. You should realise that once the demon is out of the bottle, she will get her own desires, not necessarily the same as yours. To be specific, If she start doing your fantasies, i can assure you, she necessarily won't stop at your limit and if she like to do anal, she will with or without your consent. She might also start developing feelings to someone else.

3. The good news is that she has no motivation to cheat, while she aware about your fantasies.

Good luck

dads new boyfriend

I am 12. What is this?

Basically what I want to Know is what do other woman think of this ? And why do I have this desire to have her do it? and is there any woman out there that would do it for a partner and still stay with that person? And just any general advice anyone has on this situation.

You have a cuckold fetish. I'm sure there's a lot of girls that would do it to please their partner but i doubt any of the classy ladies on here would admit to it. Your girlfriend has made it clear that she isn't into it so don't bring it up again.

I admit this is definitely something I would not do for my partner.....then I would dump them out of incompatibility.

• Like 2

Kind of strange to me that you want some other guy messing with your woman, but okay I'll take your word for it, it's sexy on some level. I have no idea what kind of advice to give. Nope, got nothing. Sorry....

• Like 2
Michelle ma Belle

Sorry OP but that is not something I'm into and I'd be lying if I didn't say that any man of mine who'd suggest this would eventually end up being my ex on the grounds of sexual incompatibility.

To each their own, honestly. I'm very open when it comes to sex and have done a lot of crazy sh*t over the years but I do have some hard limits, this being one of them. I don't like sharing my men nor enjoy being in a relationship with a man who'd want to share me with others. I'm quite selfish that way.

Fantasy is one thing but reality is a whole other thing. This kind of thing isn't for the weak and it takes a really strong couple to make it work. Sometimes a fantasy is better left as just that. Be careful what you wish for.

• Like 1

Fantasies are fun when you can trust your partner and they understand and are willing to help you fulfil your fantasies.

But, sometimes fantasies should be left at that, fantasies. Especially when fantasies include a third party. You SAY it would turn you on, but when fantasy becomes reality, that's when people get hurt. You might have a jealous fit hit you right between the eyes if you witness it.

And it's not only you that has to deal with the fallout. Your girlfriend may resent you for making her do this. She may question if you actually love her if you're willing to share her. That you don't value her or what you have together. You could make her feel ashamed and dirty. That she is nothing but a whore and your her pimp.

And another thing can happen. A lot of girls have a hard time separating sex from an emotional attachment. She may develop an attachment to this guy after she has sex with him and she may end up leaving you for him.

Dude, so many things can go wrong than right for you in this situation. It's best to leave this fantasy as that....a fantasy.

A fantasy can turn into a wished lifestyle. If it does turn into a lifestyle, then you need to meet someone who is on the same page, which can turn into something fulfilling. So it depends on you to which direction you want to go, not your partner.

But, be mindful that a lot of couples that have an open relationship or are into swinging lifestyle usually end up leaving the lifestyle and have to endure massive amounts of counseling to try and recover their relationship or they end the relationship/marriage all together. Am I saying all? Nope! But, a lot end up on this road.

From what I've seen when people start bringing in a third party or multiple partners, then you're trying to put a Band-Aid on a arterial hemorrhage of a relationship. Last ditch effort.

This just has so many ways to go wrong. How can she even respect you if she knows you are okay with seeing her mess around with another man?

I would also worry that some women might take this fantasy of yours and use it as a flimsy excuse to cheat in the future if something goes wrong.