What Makes a Guy Abandon Someone That He Seduced?

what makes a guy abondon someone that he seduced? How can he not be serious?What made him get close when he doesn't even know what marriage is?Is cheating a universal phenamenon or is it limited to Indians?

Grinning Maniac
Originally posted by geek

Is cheating a universal phenamenon or is it limited to Indians?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by geek Is cheating a universal phenamenon or is it limited to Indians?

Wh :confused: t?

:Merin must be having problems today:

Is it limited to Indians? :confused:

:eek:

:mad:

Honestly.. I'm not really sure what the issue is here.. but.. uh..

Let's see.. What makes a guy ditch someone they seduced.. heres a few possibilities..

1) One night stand.. it just didn't mean a lot to him to begin with.

2) FWB.. he likes the benefits a lot.. but not so much the "relationship"

3) He's married.. and it isn't to you.

4) He has a GF.. and it isn't you.

5) He got freaked out.. thought you said something about marriage.. and ran for it.

6) He's just an ****er.

How can he NOT be serious.. SEE ABOVE

What made him get close when he doesn't know what marriage is.. uh.. what?

1) He got close because he was allowed to.

2) He was able to have an intimate relationship without being married.. so yeah.. he did so and was fine with that.

Is infidelity limited to Indians?

See.. I still don't get that?

It's a PEOPLE thing... not a male/female thing.. and not a race thing...

anyway.. good luck

reservoirdog1

Last I checked, it was the Indians who WERE cheated, not the other way around. Thus an "Indian Giver" is somebody who gives something to somebody and then takes it away, as was done to the Indians.

On to your question: just because somebody seduces you, that doesn't mean they owe you another date, another f*ck, a relationship, or marriage. Getting seduced is a choice. It's a little different if they promise you a relationship if you'll sleep with them -- that's pretty scummy. But otherwise, one isn't a necessary, expected or even logical consequence of the other.

what makes a guy abondon someone that he seduced? How can he not be serious?

sorta like a game, ya know. see woman, talk with woman, wine and dine woman, f*** woman

then split

it's all about the hunt and the chase

It has nothing to do with ethnicity. Merin's got a good list of reasons why an individual would act that way.

This guy didn't seduce you. If you made the conscious choice to have sex with him, you have to accept any consequences that might occur from it.

This isn't even about men from India or Native American men--I know a guy who grew up on the Pine Ridge rez (South Dakota) who's a regular person like everyone else.

I agree it's a dumb stereotype (i.e. blondes are dumb tramps, Latin men are all womanizers), it just sounds like Geek is upset about how some guy has treated her.

• Author

This is to inform you that people from India (a country in Asia) are known as Indians.

Indian men (men that are born in India) are well known for their fecklessness.They are referred to as "Mom's boys".They would think and act the way their mothers' expect them to,even if they have to let go of their life partner or fiance or anybody.I was wise enough to get out of it.

We, Indians(people from India) don't mingle with the opposite sex before marriage.This creep blocked my way while I was going home and the next thing that I registered was a sensation as if I was thrust .He NEVER touched me.Not even once.He would come looking for me,but would never own it up. His nonchalant attitude used to drive me crazy.

I made an assumption that Love precedes marriage.There were times when I used to think I can't imagine a world without something that I adore.It was an eye- wash because my thoughts were mine. Why would anybody bother?

I can't change people . The best alternative was to dump him .Holding onto something that cares a damn about me would amount to insanity. Moreover,he was not from a good college,his communication skills were bad,he was a smoker and he had diminished thinking abilities.

Hello all,

I've removed the tangential posts which pertained to some readers' misunderstanding of the poster's use of the word "Indian." From the American Heritage Dictionary:

India: 1. Of or relating to India or the East Indies or to their peoples, languages, or cultures.

Please note that, while there are other usages, this is the first and primary meaning. Moreover, the original poster has subsequently specified that she was, indeed, referring to Indians as those people who are from, or descended from, one of the many ethnic groups whose homeland is the Indian subcontinent, which is in Asia, adjacent to the Indian Ocean.

There is no need for further discussion of other possible meanings of this term. If you're posting in this thread, please concentrate on the issue that geek has raised.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Well since I am of Asian-Indian heritage I can definitively say that cheating is NOT limited to people from or descended from the indian sub-continent.

Not, it's not limited to men of the asian subcontinent. Or men of the entire eastern hemisphere, even.

It's individuals. Hard life lessons learned, keeps away the nasties in the future. SO be thankful you did not get used even more than you were, be cautious and less quick to give your affections, and learn from this mistake. GOod luck.