betray & Liar

Nov 22, I suppose to ROM with my fiance to be. In start of sept while he's doing his internship at one of the hotel, he get to know the bit** for 1 week. He bought her back to his house and have fun. His parent found out and try to stop him. Now, he was ask me move out of the house by his parent. He told me he and she both mutual liking.... Rubbish. I with him for 5 yrs and we will still dating one week before he met her. Everyday he go over to that girl house after her parent left for work. she will text him over every day to have fun. you tell me this is mutual liking. Till today, he apology and say he love me and ask for his thing that i bought for him over 5 yrs. He still lied and told me that he's live alone, he start new thing alone now. ALL Rubbish, he's dating that bi***, he told me all started after we broke off, please all started when he bought her home. I'm so angry and mad now. I don't know what to do??? I feel like going to the hotel to make a fuss or even slap the girl. The best thing is the girl told me she doesn't mind to be mistress.... btw shes's only 24 and SUPER slu*.

It sucks that he cheated. It really does, but slapping her or making a fuss at his work won't help. It may get you arrested so don't do that.

If you haven't moved out of where you are living with him, do so as soon as possible. Do what you can to cancel the wedding plans & get back as much of the deposits as possible. Notify people that the wedding is off so they don't make travel plans.

Box up the memories. Grieve for the loss of your relationship. Then pull yourself together & get on with your life.

• Like 2
  • Author

He wants to meet up with me this coming sat. when I ask him where he stay now and is he with hers, he doesn't want to answer me. CAN I slap him this sat?

No.

You can agree to meet, and then not show up.

Never talk to the guy again. Cut him off, delete block and have nothing more to do with him.

What is it with girls slapping?

Grow up.

• Like 2
Don't get mad at her, this is all him. He is the one who cheated and lied. He's a coward for it.

Woah now, this is only the case if the girl he cheated with didn't know he had a girlfriend. Not that he isn't a cheater or a coward, but I always hate when people act like it doesn't take two people to have sex and unless the person genuinely had no idea the person was involved they certainly played their part.