maybe i am just being insecure?

I had this cuban friend. Since I broke with my gf months ago I began courting her. Now we are being togheter for a month now. Love never been so great. Like the old romantic movies. it is so great that kinda scares me. The chemistry, sex and conection never been so great to me. She is also a good cook. I have met some members of her family in sunday meetings and she invited me to travel to Cuba next year to meet her mom and dad. This month of relationship have been like a rollercoaster for us. we are moving fast. but everything has a darkside she spend too much time in her facebook messenger. All of you that can use facebook messenger knows you can tell the hours and if someone is active on it. well sometimes I have noticed she sometimes don't reply me even if she appears as active on messenger. sometimes she delays her replies like she were chatting with someone else. Even worse, yesterday I also noticed she changed her cellphone password that I knew. I HAVE NEVER NEVER spy in women cellphones. So why she changed the password? she knows I don't spy in her phone. I guess I am just being stupid and paranoid and I should not post my personal problems in a internet public site but hell this whole situation is a puzzle to me. Have a nice day everyone

mystikmind2005

hmmm...

Well i believe the number one rule in any relationship is that it is better to trust and believe in your partner and your relationship and possibly end up surprised by failure/cheating than it is to live in fear of failure.

When you believe in your relationship, that gives you a 'vibe' that contributes to increasing the likelihood of success.

When you are fearful with your relationship, that gives you a 'vibe' that will contribute to increase the likelihood of failure of the relationship.

Fear will not bring you any benefit, even if there 'is' something to be fearful of. When the truth comes out, it is going to be just as crapful either way. So you may as well take advantage of the 'positive' believe :)

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks. I will just live the moment. I guess this girl is just in love with her smartcellphone. maybe she didn't have it in her country.

Like anyone else, when you are falling in love, jealousy raises it's ugly head. You need to keep your neediness in check. The reality is her world doesn't revolve around you, and that she shouldn't have to drop everything just for you.

When she doesn't respond right away, that doesn't mean she is not loving you less and you are going to lose her.

She isn't in love with her smart phone, she is actively socializing....this is just the way it is in our modern times, plus women as a whole are social creatures. Everything is in that phone, not only social media but on line shopping.....it's a girl's dream.

• Like 1