Curious if i should go for it

Hi, I'm in 11th grade in high school. I sit next to this very cute girl. I've gotten to know her for the last few weeks and I really like her. The thing is I'm not sure she feels the same. I make her laugh and she'd touch on my shoulder and one time on the face. My friend says she does but I'm not very good at reading people, especially girls. I'm very awkward and shy and haven't had a girlfriend since 7th grade. I was thinking this year would be the year I'd change things.

We'd talk a lot in the class, but never talk to each other in the hallways or after the class. Not even on the bus which we both ride. We'd text but I'd always talk first and she wouldn't really give much of answer. Usually 1-3 word replies. My questions are: Do you think she likes me? Should I go for it? Am I overanalyzing this? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

I don't know either....the only way to find out is to ask her out. This is how it's done I'm afraid.

BUT the first thing you should be asking her is if she has a BF. Someone else posted last week that when he finally asked the girl in class to go out with him, she told him right there she had a BF. He was flattened.

• Like 2
  • Author
darkness3977

Yeah, I read that post. He was pretty much in the same situation as me. Luckily, the girl I'm talking about doesn't have a boyfriend. And yeah I figured that would be the solution. I'm building up my courage as I type this. I appreciate your feedback. :)

Edited by darkness3977
make it better

There is only one sure way to fail and that is by not trying at all. Go for it, if you don't you will regret it later regardless of the outcome.

• Like 1