Did he get jealous?? & why?

HeBrokeMyHeart

So I've been dating a guy & tonight if he want out with his friends we was going to do something. I asked him tonight what was going on & he apologised as he should have let me known sooner! I told him an old mate was back in town & he wanted to go for drinks & a catch up.

The guy I'm dating said 'sorry, would of said sooner so you could get to meeting whoever but I forgot.' Does it sound like he got jealous? I then went on to explain that my guy friend was in fact gay.

Unfortunately I read this several times before I pieced together what you were trying to say. It sounds like he doesn't give a crap what you were doing.

I read your Q multiple times too & can't make heads or tails of it.

Did you have plans with your BF? Whose old friend was in town, yours or your BF's? I think it was you who had the old friend in town.

I'm not clear on who forgot what.

If you could rewrite your Q to be more specific, we can try to answer your Q.

His statement could have been sarcastic. It could have been lack of caring. It's hard to tell.

Yes of course he's jealous. How would you feeling if he was meeting up with an girl you never heard about or met. And then he back peddled with a comment that she was a lesbian.

• Like 1

If I've comprehended your post correctly, he doesn't sound jealous at all.

He just didn't bother to call you earlier in the evening to TELL you he couldn't see you that night. From your garbled post, it doesn't sound like he even knew you'd made alternate plans with your gay friend until he called you - too late - to tell you he wouldn't be seeing you that night.

How could he be jealous when he didn't even know about the guy until he called you?

Stop waiting around for your obnoxious boyfriend to dictate how you spend your time. If he can't call you within a respectable time frame, then just do something else. Sitting around waiting for him is getting you nowhere but disrespected.