Men - why do you cheat?

1) Men. Why do you cheat? Why flirt with other girls to the point of asking for nudes and say you just did it for fun and that you still love us. Saying "it doesnt mean anything baby, I love you". What are we supposed to do? Just watch you flirt and cheat because it doesn't mean anything?

2) when I dress up I rarely show my cleavage and I usually don't wear short dress or skirts.The moment i do he says oh baby your cleavage is showing too much or your shorts are too short. I have no problem with that because i respect his decision of him not wanting me to expose my body to the public. The problem I have is that most of the girls he flirts w. h usually have their cleavage all showing and they are always in really short shorts or skirts. Obviously he likes girls that dress like that in public but why is it that when I do its a big problem. Why can't I show my body off cause obviously he likes girls that walk around half naked.

3) I'm thinking of breaking up with him. I'm tired of the flirting.

yellowhibiscus

Sandy, not all men are like that. However, he does sound like my ex. In his case, he was very insecure and that led to a lot of flirting w/ other women to boost his self esteem. He also regulated what I would wear when going out and would make me feel bad if it was something he didn't approve of. Again, due to his insecurity because god forbid some other man looks at me.

• Like 1

If I were in you, he would have been smoke in my rear view mirror long ago. Do it already. He treats you incredibly badly and has no respect for you or your relationship. Do not allow people to treat you like this. You deserve to be with someone who loves and respects you. He does NOT.

• Like 3

Your guy isn't "all men", you shouldn't generalize him.

Besides, he's the controlling-possessive-type. You are 'his' so he doesn't want other guys getting a look at you (some guys are the complete opposite - they want their girl to show as much as possible to show her off to other men).

Anyway, you shouldn't put up with him flirting with other girls.

• Like 4
Lois_Griffin
1) Men. Why do you cheat? Why flirt with other girls to the point of asking for nudes and say you just did it for fun and that you still love us. Saying "it doesnt mean anything baby, I love you". What are we supposed to do? Just watch you flirt and cheat because it doesn't mean anything?

2) when I dress up I rarely show my cleavage and I usually don't wear short dress or skirts.The moment i do he says oh baby your cleavage is showing too much or your shorts are too short. I have no problem with that because i respect his decision of him not wanting me to expose my body to the public. The problem I have is that most of the girls he flirts w. h usually have their cleavage all showing and they are always in really short shorts or skirts. Obviously he likes girls that dress like that in public but why is it that when I do its a big problem. Why can't I show my body off cause obviously he likes girls that walk around half naked.

You're dating a 25 year old douche bag.

Period.

He's such a damned fool that he actually tries to tell you that ALL men act like imbeciles because HE acts like one.

He's got the emotional maturity of a 16 year old hormonal, pimple-faced teenage boy.

You're COMPLETELY wasting your time with this D-bag.

• Like 1

Here is just a theory, but they probably cheat for some of the same reasons females do. Selfishness and being too much of a coward to talk to your partner about any problems you are having.

• Like 1
Heatherknows

My husband doesn't act like this at all. I'm not sure how long you've been with this man. I hope it's just a boyfriend and not your husband.

For me flirting of any kind is a deal breaker, and asking someone else for nude photos counts as cheating for me. If you are in a relationship you have don't need to flirt. If you need attention that much there is a problem. Some people try to make excuses by saying "oh I'm a natural flirt" but if you can't control yourself for the sake of a relationship then you do not belong in one, period.

• Like 1
Grumpybutfun

Theory....women are objects to him, playthings...and you are no different since he controls how much of your sexuality and expression you are allowed.

Dump him, he is an ass.

Grumps

• Like 1

You are directing this question at all men, when these are really the questions you want to ask your man. There are a lot of lying/cheating douche nozzles out there, but guess what? They aren't all men.

That bein' said...This guy sounds like he has all the allure of the Bates motel. Don't 'think about ending it'.. Do it. Unless you want to spend the next portion of your life in a state of misery and depression... If you do, then..Stay with him.

A better question would be why do people cheat. An even better question would be, why are you still with this person? Dump them now and never look back. You'll feel empowered and better for it, I promise you.

• Like 1