time to wise up?

My gf of 4+yrs has always had issues w/secretly mssging other men.I've caught her many x'sand many x's she swore never again,and i kept on giving her chances.until we decided 2yrs ago to get an apt together,and upon moving in-she promised that she'd stop that.and for a long time,i didn't see any signs otherwise.until superbowl sunday,we both go to her parents to watch the game.at halftime i got on her moms tablet to get online,and once i was done,i remembered that my gf has also been using the tablet-so i pulled up the browsers history,and-viola- she was using her moms tablet to hide her secretive contactand also,thinking i'd never get on it.upon confronting her,she was obviously lying,saying"they were talking about God" and other bull.and when i asked if they have sexual history-she pretended to be completely grossed out(an obvious act) so all the x's thru the past yr+ when i would ask her if she had been secretly mssging anyone,and she would say no-she was lying.should i call it quits simply due to her secretly mssging men-or just forget about it? It has greatly diminished my trust in her,and makes me wonder just what they were saying,and what their history really is...and also if she is just using these secret mssgs to hook up.w/men she used

to bang...idk. i hate to go down that mental path,but if she's soo determined to mssg men secretly-why? to what end? Any advice?

You know what's up. She lies and you don't trust her. These messages did not spring into reality cause you looked for them. They have been ongoing and most likely you've only been privy to the tip of the iceburg. You don't have to be around have to fight to supposedly get respect and consideration. Perhaps it's time to let her be someone else's problem.

• Like 1

Your GF was never honest with you. Get out of this "relationship" ASAP. And of course she's meeting other men for sex, otherwise they wouldn't spend time writing her. Just be glad you found out before being made to believe another man's child to be yours.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

You know she is a liar. Liars can't be trusted, and without trust, there's no relationship. She's also not in love with you and doesn't respect you. What more do you need to know? What other advice is there?

Time to send your girlfriend her walking papers.

• Like 1

She's a liar and you don't trust her. That's reason enough right there to end the relationship.

• Like 1
Space Ritual
My gf of 4+yrs has always had issues w/secretly mssging other men.I've caught her many x'sand many x's she swore never again,and i kept on giving her chances.until we decided 2yrs ago to get an apt together,and upon moving in-she promised that she'd stop that.and for a long time,i didn't see any signs otherwise.until superbowl sunday,we both go to her parents to watch the game.at halftime i got on her moms tablet to get online,and once i was done,i remembered that my gf has also been using the tablet-so i pulled up the browsers history,and-viola- she was using her moms tablet to hide her secretive contactand also,thinking i'd never get on it.upon confronting her,she was obviously lying,saying"they were talking about God" and other bull.and when i asked if they have sexual history-she pretended to be completely grossed out(an obvious act) so all the x's thru the past yr+ when i would ask her if she had been secretly mssging anyone,and she would say no-she was lying.should i call it quits simply due to her secretly mssging men-or just forget about it? It has greatly diminished my trust in her,and makes me wonder just what they were saying,and what their history really is...and also if she is just using these secret mssgs to hook up.w/men she used

to bang...idk. i hate to go down that mental path,but if she's soo determined to mssg men secretly-why? to what end? Any advice?

Advice?

Yes.

Dump Her.

• Like 1

She knows that she can walk all over you, so she does.

You have a *high tolerance for inappropriate behaviour.*

Thats your problem, right there.

• Like 1