Chance ruined by cockblocking *******.

So I was at a club last night with a good friend of mine. We usually split up when we get there to get drinks and meet later on at night. We're literally always on the pull when we're together.

Anyway, I was dancing around for about 30 minutes and my friend joined up with me. All of a sudden this bunch of girls slid between us and started dancing to my right. As they passed, this gorgeous brunette looked sideways towards me and smiled. I didn't think to much of it but gave her a wink back.

As they were dancing however I kept catching her looking at me. At this point I had the idea she liked me and I beckoned her over. The DJ had put this awesome, slow-ish hip hop song on and we started to dance. As we danced she was looking up into my eyes a lot and running her hands over my chest and forearm. Everything seemed to be going really well, I even managed to stick a few neck kisses ... she was fine with it and was getting closer still.

The moment that completely ruined it was this incredibly obnoxious douchebag who literally broke us apart. Obviously kettled he started randomly chatting to the girl I was with. She was looking around a lot, at her friends and then some times at me. After about 2 minutes she took one look at me then her friends and buggered off.

The club was huge, so I eventually didn't find her and it's ****.

I know I can move on from this, but we obviously had serious chemistry going.

• Author
If she wanted to stay with you should would have.

She probably wasn't feeling it.

Lol of course she was "feeling it" she was all over me. She obviously got hacked off at the buffoon. Maybe her friends wanted to go to or something.

• Author
Look McFly. You have to stand up to Biff

Yeah well it all happened so quickly ... It'll happen differently next time, but it's still an annoying event.

OP, you should take a lesson from other members of the wild kingdom:

males piss on things when they want to mark their territory and keep interlopers away.

Best of luck to you...;)

• Like 2

Could have been her BF's friend.... tellin her she better shut it down or he was going to tell his buddy she was doin the sex bump twist with some other dude.

• Like 6
  • Author
Could have been her BF's friend.... tellin her she better shut it down or he was going to tell his buddy she was doin the sex bump twist with some other dude.

Could have been, but I don't think they new each other :/

He was just a bloke who had the hots for her most likely.

OP, you should take a lesson from other members of the wild kingdom:

males piss on things when they want to mark their territory and keep interlopers away.

: dead :

that made my night!

Yeah, OP, if she was truly feeling it, she'd have told him to get out of her face and kept dancing with you. She was probably drunk and that was her boyfriend's boy keeping tabs on her because she may have been pissed at her boyfriend and decided to go out while he was at work, so his boy was checking for her and he busted her. Otherwise, she'd have found a way back to where you were.

Edited by kendahke
  • Like 1

Its a bit tricky to do the McFly to Biff confrontation routine on the dance floor. He really cant get possessive of a girl he just met 10 mins ago, and he really needs the girl to do her part in maintaining the connection she was enjoying. If the jerk was annoying she can just grab the OP's hand and walk off or move him around to the other side and turn her back on the jerk. By walking off she misses out just as much as the OP. I've had this happen and its annoying that a very promising sexual moment can be snuffed out so quick by some effin cock blocker & annoying too that the girl just scoots off (+loses the vibe when you catch up with her).

This other wanker totally cock blocked the OP alright, but both missed out it seems, but the OP has a right to be pissed that the momentum got ruined. I agree with what some here think that he could easily have known the girl (who has a bf) and was looking out for her bf. I've also had gf's grab the girl and drag her away from me, as the action starts to heat up.

Space Ritual
but the OP has a right to be pissed that the momentum got ruined.

What? LOL Thats about the dumbest thing I've seen here in a long time. The only right OP has here is to be embarrassed he even wrote in with such a lame story. lol

Could have been, but I don't think they new each other :/

He was just a bloke who had the hots for her most likely.

Then it just proves that you didn't have much of an impact on her....she was just a c ock tease.

Lol of course she was "feeling it" she was all over me. She obviously got hacked off at the buffoon. Maybe her friends wanted to go to or something.

That's how she..um.. puts her feelers out. Sort of like a bug with it's antennae exploring the environment, she did it with her hands. She didn't like what she found so she bolted.

• Like 1
Then it just proves that you didn't have much of an impact on her....she was just a c ock tease.

That's how she..um.. puts her feelers out. Sort of like a bug with it's antennae exploring the environment, she did it with her hands. She didn't like what she found so she bolted.

Somebody is living in Egypt. The land of Denial. Her actions shows that she had a sample and that bit on the dance floor was ample.

To know she did not want you. She played you. She let you think you had a shot then tired of the game and left you.

Lol, one could easily counter with - of course she was NOT feeling it, otherwise she would NOT have let the buffooon "hack" her off .... and then "buggered" off.

Women don't bugger off when they meet a guy they're "feeling it" with ..... or if they must leave, they don't leave without getting his number or giving him hers.

Come on now, you should know this.

Your ego is bruised tis all. You'll get over it. :)

Edited by katiegrl
  • Like 1
What? LOL Thats about the dumbest thing I've seen here in a long time. The only right OP has here is to be embarrassed he even wrote in with such a lame story. lol

What you don't mind guys barging in and cockblocking you.

I think he has the right to be annoyed but the lame aspect is in creating a thread over a 10 min interaction with 1 woman, in terms of his dating/flirting/sex life. If he rarely gets a good responder then its a bigger deal to him than it would be for many other guys.

These are the normal ebbs and flows of a night out in a nightclub.

THIS^^^^^

I worked in a night club for 4 years.....you can't possibly take any interaction seriously. People are drunk, their inhibitions are down, they are having a good time, doing things with someone they think is attractive, but isn't (due to the alcohol, better known as beer goggles). They see a ***squirrel!!**** and their attention goes somewhere else.

Most girls that I saw, were there because their BFs are not. They let a guy paw all over them, and buy them drinks. Later they go to the can, and then slip out the side door to go home to their BF.