Girl at work.

AirGordon2245

There's this girl at work that I've had my eye on but she has a boyfriend. I've talked to her multiple times and a few times she would touch my arm a little so I'm sure she's a little interested. She can be a little distant sometimes but I believe she likes me a little too. Everytime she pass my desk and glances at me and smile. We make alot of eye contact. My question is, how should I handle this situation? I do wanna hook up with her lol.

She is distant because she has a boyfriend.

Leave her alone, ignore her flirtations (or report them if they bother you). It's a dumb idea to get involved with someone you work with and an even dumber idea to get involved with someone who is already in a relationship and works with you!!

Go

• Like 3
ExpatInItaly

This won't end well for you, OP.

She's distant sometimes because she isn't single, and she knows she shouldn't be flirty with you. It's also never a smart idea to hook up with co-workers. Just ignore her.

Just like any girl...they are attention whores, and she flirts with you just enough to have you coming back for more. But when she sees she has gone too far she backs off, letting you know, it's a no go.

• Like 1

When you start dating her you'll be really upset when she starts touching some other dudes' arm.

Think about it. Start from that vantage point before you make your move.

Space Ritual
There's this girl at work that I've had my eye on but she has a boyfriend. I've talked to her multiple times and a few times she would touch my arm a little so I'm sure she's a little interested. She can be a little distant sometimes but I believe she likes me a little too. Everytime she pass my desk and glances at me and smile. We make alot of eye contact. My question is, how should I handle this situation? I do wanna hook up with her lol.

You have 4 posts thus far in total. 2 of them are about a coworker that you thought you were gonna have something with until Larry totally stole your thunder, 1 about a chick that contacted you that was shady and now this.

Please do not crap where you eat. Keep relationships at work professional. It really ends up being better for everyone involved. Read around here a bit, and you will discover a plethora of people that met their boyfriend or gf or spouse at work and it turned into a total nightmare.

Handle it by handling it by keeping it professional. No good will come out of making googly eyes at a woman that has a boyfriend. LOL.

Or if you like the danger, have right at it. Your past posts suggest a George Costanza like quality, so perhaps the opposite of common sense IS the way to go...LOL. Don't take my word for it though. Go ahead and Googly Eye her a little longer and find out for yourself.

I've always said, don't go after another man's rhubarb. Now, she isn't married so there is at least that going for you, if at all. In other words, she has the ability to make the first move without any messy divorce. I don't think she has, or you'd know it.

Another guy is with her, you have to accept that. She can leave him if she wants, she isn't married to him, yet she hasn't. What does that tell you?