Should i believe her?

I have never felt like this after a break up....

This 24 year old girl is making me crazy. She cheated on me twice in a period of two months of our relationship. She cheated on me during the second week of dating and again (different guy) ten days after we were officialy boyfriend and girlfriend. She was so sweet to me, she expressed her love openinly, i really felt she was crazy about me, it was so real, until i discovered she was cheating via the internet and cell phone. She was seeing this guy while I was living the enfatuation process and apparently she wasn't, which i thought she was.

So i broke up with her immediately, she started crying, laying down on the floor begging for an opportunity, writing letters to me about how sorry she was and that she wanted me back and start again.

I said no (but inside my head i wanted her back so bad) i was dying but i had to say no. Then, she kept asking me for an opportunity again and again for a month and a half.

After the break up she told me she wanted to keep having sex with me and i thought it was okay.

I didn't want to leave her but i couldn't deal with my head thinking about her cheating, that was very painful.

Every time we had sex i relived this negative emotion, a very strong and unpleasant emotion. It started to affect me during the day i was feeling very fatigued, exhausted and lost my energy completely.

I wanted to leave her but it became hard to just stop seeing her, it's been 3 weeks since i cut communication with her and i still think of her day and night, she has been looking for me, telling me how much she is missing me and and wanting me back so bad, she is telling me she has changed, she is saying everything has been a lesson for her in her life. She sounds very real.

I can't believe i feel i love her and want her back more than ever. But there is this voice in my head that is constantly telling me to stay away from her, to not see her again.

Space Ritual
I have never felt like this after a break up....

This 24 year old girl is making me crazy. She cheated on me twice in a period of two months of our relationship. She cheated on me during the second week of dating and again (different guy) ten days after we were officialy boyfriend and girlfriend.

That was all I had to read.

Please read your entire post over and over. Let me ask you, if it was your friend who wrote that would you not be telling him in no uncertain terms to cut communication with this woman forever and as soon as possible?

You are answering your own question.

• Like 2

Take a hammer than beat your other hand with it until you stop thinking about her, repeat if necessary. Are you serious? Run.

• Like 1

How long have you been dating?

What you have is a woman that uses sex to get what she wants, thus the "I want to continue having sex" in her mind the sex will get you hooked. This will likely NEVER stop.

Now, did she cheat only at the start of your relationship or has it continued the whole time?

• Like 1

Dont let her do that u.u should know ur worth and u deserve better.she will always keep u as u back up cuz she knows you will keep coming back.there was a reason u broke up the first time,dont forget that.you know the old cliche,once a cheater always a cheater. Dont say anything to her.delete her contact info.block her from ur phone. Whatever it takes.you don't need a toxic relationship.

• Like 1
She sounds very real.

You thought she sounded "very real" while she was cheating on you as well. Do you really think you are in love with her? Everyone enjoys being wanted, everyone enjoys the attention someone gives when you are attracted to them and have already been sexually involved. Someone who cheats during the "infatuation" stage is showing that they may not have any boundaries or moral ground to resist physical involvement with multiple partners. Can you ever imagine getting married to someone like that? If not, you know what you need to do.

• Like 1
  • Author
Take a hammer than beat your other hand with it until you stop thinking about her, repeat if necessary. Are you serious? Run.

Here's more:

She asked me out, she asked me to be her boyfriend, she basically did everything.

By looking at her pictures on FB it seemed to me she was a bit masculine on some pictures with her female friends, then she told me she had bisexual experiences when she was 19 and that includes official girlfriends. But, she said she was not like that anymore, curiously, her current best friend was a lesbian girl who she sees regularly. She used to post pictures holding hands and things like that. and of course denying she was a bisexual person saying it was a thing of the past.

She smokes weed and drinks to get drunk often. She told me her ex boyfriend (for 4 years) let her have lesbian relationships.

She used to leave trails to make me jeleous, things that were always suspicious about guys going after her. At first i thought it was my imagination but she kept that going until i said to stop telling me how guys were trying to get a piece.

She told me her mother is a drunkard, and that she regularly sees her first husband, her ex hussband (girl's step father), and her 25 year old boyfriend, her mom is 42 years old.

She basically has no money, she is a university student, she doesn't want to work and she is always struggling to get ahead but she always has money for buying some clothes.

When we used to make "love" she used to use poor vocabulary to express her excitement. And for weeks that's all we were doing, only in bed.

I was in love with her ass and her beautiful face, she was a simple person, never complained about anything, i didn't have to invest any money on her, and the break up sex was making me addicted to her, i was having a hard time leaving her, but i did.

I was surprised how she tried to laugh at my intelligence by telling me one thing and her actions were totally different.

Lois_Griffin
I was in love with her ass and her beautiful face, she was a simple person, never complained about anything, i didn't have to invest any money on her, and the break up sex was making me addicted to her, i was having a hard time leaving her, but i did. .

Since her ASS is the first thing you mentioned, then you pretty much deserved whatever you got because you weren't thinking with your BIG head, were you? smh

• Like 1
Space Ritual

Yeah that lovin her ass and not having to invest any money in her. Those are the qualities Cretins like me are always looking for in a relationship. Hey at least I'm being honest when I call myself a Cretin...:)

As they say you desire most what you can't have......that sweet loving girl that you fell head over heals for didn't really exist. As you said it felt real.....it turns out she's a fake, but you keep wanting that other girl you knew from before. Painful truth.

She's a succubus. She knows how to play guys, crying is timed right, she says the right things to make them believe her.....she knows how weak nice guys can be......you proved her wrong....I hope.

You did the right thing. Nothing is going to change with her......keep strong.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes i proved her wrong. It's been hard to get her out of my head. I have always wondered why did she do that, like if she did it all on purpose. So far, i don't understand...Thanks Smackie.

The way to get over this crazy bit*h is to STOP ALL CONTACT with her. Nothing. Not even texting or messaging. Keep this strict no contact up for 4 or 5 weeks and you will break your addiction to her ass (and the rest of her body) and happily move on with your life. It really is this simple.

Yes i proved her wrong. It's been hard to get her out of my head. I have always wondered why did she do that, like if she did it all on purpose. So far, i don't understand...Thanks Smackie.

Could be any reason, BUT girls who have a long string of guys at their disposal is usually from low self esteem. Being able to get all this attention, makes her feel special.....it's like an addition. I grew up with someone that was totally like this. It's best to stay away.

• Like 1
bubbaganoosh
Here's more:

She asked me out, she asked me to be her boyfriend, she basically did everything.

By looking at her pictures on FB it seemed to me she was a bit masculine on some pictures with her female friends, then she told me she had bisexual experiences when she was 19 and that includes official girlfriends. But, she said she was not like that anymore, curiously, her current best friend was a lesbian girl who she sees regularly. She used to post pictures holding hands and things like that. and of course denying she was a bisexual person saying it was a thing of the past.

She smokes weed and drinks to get drunk often. She told me her ex boyfriend (for 4 years) let her have lesbian relationships.

She used to leave trails to make me jeleous, things that were always suspicious about guys going after her. At first i thought it was my imagination but she kept that going until i said to stop telling me how guys were trying to get a piece.

She told me her mother is a drunkard, and that she regularly sees her first husband, her ex hussband (girl's step father), and her 25 year old boyfriend, her mom is 42 years old.

She basically has no money, she is a university student, she doesn't want to work and she is always struggling to get ahead but she always has money for buying some clothes.

When we used to make "love" she used to use poor vocabulary to express her excitement. And for weeks that's all we were doing, only in bed.

I was in love with her ass and her beautiful face, she was a simple person, never complained about anything, i didn't have to invest any money on her, and the break up sex was making me addicted to her, i was having a hard time leaving her, but i did.

I was surprised how she tried to laugh at my intelligence by telling me one thing and her actions were totally different.

Boy she sounds like a real keeper to me. Drunk, uses drugs, not intelligent doesn't want to work cheats on you, but what a ass! Now all we have to do is figure out whose the real ass. The one in her underwear or the guy that admires it. Dude wise up and look at her from the neck up and maybe you'll see that you digging yourself a deep hole.

• Like 1
  • Author

it took me about a month to really get a solid perspective of her personality, background, bad habits, lies, i mean, i took my time to check if it was my imagination, because she used to deny everything, and thanks to my good memory i was able to find contradictions, it was also hard because i didn't want to act as a detective, i didn't want to check her phone, or ask too many questions, so i decided to wait and let time do its thing. She was very sweet to me all the time, that's how i fell in love with her. Then, time did its work.

It's been hell. Thanks everybody for posting!

Space Ritual

IDK dude, A sweet Dumper and being able to wine and dine her at McDonalds may make all her bad qualities pale in comparison...LOL.. Just Kidding.

Seriously, Soprano, do not give this chick the time of day.

2 Husbands and a boyfriend at that young of an age would make me think she is nothing short of a nightmare.

Good Luck:)

• Like 1