Hi,

Ok iam new here and iam so nervous considering i have no social media accounts.

Just a little about me:iam from the Midwest and moved to east coast. Within 3 years i got married and had 2 amazing kids.my marriage was doomed from the start.crazy intrusive in laws.and a controlling abusive husband.and did i mention crazy in laws.

Today..i was putting the baby's stroller next to the bench and my husband's phone starts to vibrate while charging on the bench.all these suggestive texts pop up.i just say ur phone is ringing and he flies from across the room and looks at the phone. All i say is i saw the texts. Then there is silence. And he says ill read the text to u,i say ok while i walk a few steps to him. He opens his messaging app and shuts it when he sees iam next to him. I get quite and walk away.since i have family visiting i didn't say much else.cuz i didn't want to cause a scene. I go to the room and send him texts.he doesn't reply for a long time.then he sends me sceeen shots that had replies deleted clearly and says i can call his friend who he texts the number to.

And for the first time in instances like these previously i actually do. its a guy.while talking to we both c how he copied and pasted the texts . changed the contact info . And some of the texts were deleted. He made it sound like his friends phone randomly sending suggestive texts and his phone got hacked. At first the friend thought his phone did get hacked. Then we started talking and realized how my husband manipulated the whole thing.

My husband is doing the whole reverse psychology thing on me.acting mad at me.what did i do wrong?i didnt scream and stayed quite.there is so much more to this which i can basically write a book about.

Iam broken.i have 2 young kids to raise. I know a womans intuition is right and my eyes cant lie.

Iam broken.

Not to mention he was married before and had no kids w her.

I have like no friends here or any family. Iam a stay at home mom.i had to give up my career to raise my kids once i had a stroke which i thankfully recovered from..

Iam lost and broken.

Call up your family, let them rally around you to get you and the kids out of there. I'm sure everyone back home will open their doors and their hearts to help you out any way they can.

• Like 1
  • Author

I appreciate the advice. He doesn't even want to admit something i saw w my eyes..iam planning to leave by this week.since i have 2 kids the process is a little difficult. As i predict he is mad at me,and putting the blame on..i didn't even do anything. If he was better player he shouldn't have left his phone laying around for naked eye to to see.i wasn't even snooping.it was just there..it such a hard thing. I cant sleep,eat.i think about my kids.its so hard.

Ignore his bull*****ting, focus on yourself and the kids. It's good that you're moving out, don't waste all your life on a fool like him.