Is this consider cheating?

I recently met a girl, and we dated for about a week and a half. For only dating for a week and a half and talking for a couple months before that, we had a very strong connection and our personalities where very similar. (We had A LOT in common). We then made a bad decision one night which led to her being sent to live with another parents for a couple months. (We didn't do anything illegal, just something the parents weren't proud of). Her parents are very strict.

When she was sent to live with her other parent, she was stripped of all ways to contact me. I haven't contacted or seen her in over two months. A couple weeks ago I got a message from a parent saying that I cannot have a relationship with her anymore.

Recently, my ex contact me and wanted to hangout. We ended up making out for a couple minutes, nothing sexual. Just kissed for a couple minutes and that's it. It's just something that happened, and I am not proud of it. I didn't tell her I missed her or loved her, and I do not want a relationship again with my ex.

What I am saying is, am I technically single since I haven't talked to the girl I met for months and her parents said I can't have a relationship with her? Or did I cheat on the girl I met?

I plan to wait for some contact, and ask her if we can start the relationship over.

This is a sticky situation, but thank you for your help.

ExpatInItaly

You are single, and you always were. A week-and-a-half isn't a relationship, and it sounds like it won't happen anyway. Don't wait around for this other girl. Too much family drama.

What are you ages, if I may ask?

The min she was sent away, all ties are cut....you are no longer a couple. You are free to do whatever you want. So no you didn't cheat.

There is no point in perusing this girl, and you should respect her parent's wishes....move on.

Space Ritual

Move along.....there is no relationship. I've had benders go on longer than your "relationship". Go find somebody new.